This is a FIRST for me -- but I approve of what Claire is attempting! LOL

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Chdoodles

Re: This is a FIRST for me -- but I approve of what Claire is attempting! LOL

Postby Chdoodles » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:27 am

YandR and Days wrote:Claire is nothing but an insecure sneaky brat, I can't stand her. She's so jealous of Ciara, who wouldn't be, but I can't imagine Tripp falling for her, she pushes herself on guys, that should be a big turn off.

Yes toe-tall-ee ( in my best valley girl voice).. she is a big time eye roll for me.. she gets whatever she wants through lies and manipulation... don't like this bratty character at all.

Fan1996

Postby Fan1996 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:38 pm

I go back and forth with Claire....but most of the time, I don't like her. She is way too selfish for my taste. But I love her new scheme, I must admit. I want to see Ciara and Ben together, like most people, so if he has to move in....I'm with it. Claire and Tripp are dull together. I did like him with Ciara at first....but then came Ben, so suddenly to me, I'm like Tripp who? LOL.
The Tripp vs Ben scenario is not something that I can take seriously. Ben would mop the floor with lil dude Tripp! Maybe Tripp will start to tap more into his Vitali side....and begin to scheme. I think, then, he and Claire would be a better fit. I miss bad couples like Craig and Nancy, Lucas and Sami, Kate and Stefano....fun stuff! The show needs more balance, for sure, in this area.
Back on topic, way to go Claire....for once, you did something right....even though its ALWAYS for the wrong reasons on her part. :twisted:

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:12 pm

Now, if only the little twit could come down with the flu, loose her voice (PULEEZE) so that she can't SING(?) I'm using that term loosely---at the wedding! Thank goodness for FF on my remote when it comes to that -- however-- knowing that the wedding will be a big clusterfllllllk, maybe she wont' get a chance to sing! LOL

Return to “Days of Our Lives”