It's Time For Abby To Move On

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EJAMI5555

It's Time For Abby To Move On

Postby EJAMI5555 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:30 am

Since Chad is fed up with Abby...it's time for Abby to move on! Be a independent lady or let Stefan take care of her. At least Stefan wants her :mrgreen:

JaggedEdge

Re: It's Time For Abby To Move On

Postby JaggedEdge » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:39 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:Since Chad is fed up with Abby...it's time for Abby to move on! Be a independent lady or let Stefan take care of her. At least Stefan wants her :mrgreen:

The worst thing this new writing team has done to Abby is take her independence from her. When Dena had her leave Chad at the vow renewal ceremony, get the job at SPD and then the room at Eli's they were on the right track with her. I enjoyed hearing her tell Jen and Chad that she would be taking charge of her own life, her own problems and didn't need them to protect her. She got to know Dario and that should have been a nice friendship that slowly turned to love later. Carlivati destroyed what was left of her and now I agree that she should just divorce Chad and move on. The character should exit when Mansi leaves this time and the writers can then focus on other characters.

Junie13

Postby Junie13 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:04 am

Abby please move on!!! This Chad and and Abby thing is so boring!! All she does is whine , oh poor me! These two have zero chemistry. It’s like watching paint dry. Let’s get to the other people in the show and stop showing this pathetic dribble these two are stuck in!

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:35 am

The only time Abby is interesting is when she isn't with Chad but the writers seem to think Abby is the end-all and keep forcing the Gabi/Chad/Abby triangle. It's definitely time for a change and with BF and MM leaving and KM returning I might start to care about Abby again. Until then I'll suffer through the lackluster, "woe is me" portrayals that BF & MM are turning in. If they aren't interested in it then why should I be.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:42 am

Abby had a job and was working with Andre and Stefan, it's because of Stefan that she's not there anymore, right? And there is nothing wrong with working and having a family, she doesn't have to be by herself to be an independent woman.

I personally liked Abby working at the hospital, at least it showed someone working at a work place rather than a patio table in the middle of town square! :lol:

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:03 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:Since Chad is fed up with Abby...it's time for Abby to move on! Be a independent lady or let Stefan take care of her. At least Stefan wants her :mrgreen:

So Abby should allow a man to take care of her and her rapist at that? Stefan is a nasty and vile POS. Abby now has two kids with Chad and they love each other. Its Stefan and Gabi who are messing up their lives. Couples make vows and as soon as things don't go well they should split up?

Artgirl77

Postby Artgirl77 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:52 pm

I don’t know Ejami5555, that would be like saying Sammie should just get over EJ and move on. Stop searching the world for a “dead” guy. Also, rapid time lines or not, Chad just left a couple days ago. Also Gabi’s misdeeds will come out, the truth ALWAYS does.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:13 pm

Artgirl77 wrote:

I don’t know Ejami5555, that would be like saying Sammie should just get over EJ and move on. Stop searching the world for a “dead” guy. Also, rapid time lines or not, Chad just left a couple days ago. Also Gabi’s misdeeds will come out, the truth ALWAYS does.

True on Sami....but we are talking about our silly Abby :lol: ...the girl should move on and plan her doctor's appointments with her new beau Stefan :mrgreen: The guy is madly in love with her than Chad who is fed up and wants his Lavender Spigs back ;)

ChabbyForever

Postby ChabbyForever » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:32 pm

monicalewis wrote:

So Abby should allow a man to take care of her and her rapist at that? Stefan is a nasty and vile POS. Abby now has two kids with Chad and they love each other. Its Stefan and Gabi who are messing up their lives. Couples make vows and as soon as things don't go well they should split up?

Yes!! I totally agree with you. Eventually they will find their way back to each other.

Personally, when they do reunite, I hope Kate Mansi is back. I do like Marci Miller as an actress and I think she has skill, but I much preferred Kate as Abby. Her chemistry with Billy was nuts...it's what got me hooked back on Days again after not watching for several years. Here's hoping that his acting improves again once she's back!

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:46 pm

Kate Mansi did a Q&A with few people. Billy was not one of them that makes me think something else :o

Return to “Days of Our Lives”