I wish someone would break that bony finger!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
SpookyMom

I wish someone would break that bony finger!

Postby SpookyMom » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:05 pm

Why oh why does everyone just stand there and let Abigail wag her finger at them, then she gets the bobble head thing going on with her monotone fast talk and I just want to reach into my tv screen and grab that pointing finger and break it right off. Really Abigail? YOU are the one that everyone should be pointing a finger at. I just don’t think I can stand one more minute of her!

jay2186

Re: I wish someone would break that bony finger!

Postby jay2186 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:08 pm

SpookyMom wrote:Why oh why does everyone just stand there and let Abigail wag her finger at them, then she gets the bobble head thing going on with her monotone fast talk and I just want to reach into my tv screen and grab that pointing finger and break it right off. Really Abigail? YOU are the one that everyone should be pointing a finger at. I just don’t think I can stand one more minute of her!

:lol: :lol:

Junie13

Postby Junie13 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:40 pm

I’m right there with you spooky mom!
Can’t stand Abby and her “ holy than thou” attitude!
Like she’s never done anything!

Summerland

Postby Summerland » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:40 pm

lmao

:lol:

Abby vs Stefan and Abby vs Chad are the only two times I ever can bring myself to root for Abby, because those two are even worse - but still that damn finger annoys me too! And I see the bobblehead thing also. I can't wait for Abby and Chad to leave the show

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:22 pm

Oh, I liked the double fingers she threw at Chad, I'll have to remember that! :lol: This topic reminded me of when I had someone go off on me at work, and she was doing the pointing finger at me, and I had to stand there and take it, or I would have gotten in trouble. When I was explaining what happened to me at work, I said, "if that'd been my ex, I'd broken his finger off!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

SpookyMom

Postby SpookyMom » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:15 am

YandR and Days wrote:Oh, I liked the double fingers she threw at Chad, I'll have to remember that! :lol: This topic reminded me of when I had someone go off on me at work, and she was doing the pointing finger at me, and I had to stand there and take it, or I would have gotten in trouble. When I was explaining what happened to me at work, I said, "if that'd been my ex, I'd broken his finger off!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m afraid I’d just fly right off the handle if someone stuck their finger in my face like that. Especially if it was someone that I completely detest, like Scabby Abby! :lol:

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:11 am

SpookyMom wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:Oh, I liked the double fingers she threw at Chad, I'll have to remember that! :lol: This topic reminded me of when I had someone go off on me at work, and she was doing the pointing finger at me, and I had to stand there and take it, or I would have gotten in trouble. When I was explaining what happened to me at work, I said, "if that'd been my ex, I'd broken his finger off!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m afraid I’d just fly right off the handle if someone stuck their finger in my face like that. Especially if it was someone that I completely detest, like Scabby Abby! :lol:

Well, it was hard, cause then she gave me the hand and said, "we're though here!" :lol: But to me, Chad deserved much more than a finger or a hand, Chad knows exactly what Gabi's doing and he's allowing it, just like he was wishy washy back and forth when he and Gabi were suppose to be breaking it off before. :roll:

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:33 am

SpookyMom wrote:Why oh why does everyone just stand there and let Abigail wag her finger at them, then she gets the bobble head thing going on with her monotone fast talk and I just want to reach into my tv screen and grab that pointing finger and break it right off. Really Abigail? YOU are the one that everyone should be pointing a finger at. I just don’t think I can stand one more minute of her!

And Carlivati is writing Chad and Gabi to be so weak when they talk to her they stand there taking everything instead of ripping her a new one. Chad the buffoon even had tears in his eyes. :roll: He's so assinine since the new team took over I can't stand him. Gabi needs to stop with the hugs and tell that psycho criminal where to get off too.

feisty51

Postby feisty51 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:46 am

YandR and Days wrote:
SpookyMom wrote:

Well, it was hard, cause then she gave me the hand and said, "we're though here!" :lol: But to me, Chad deserved much more than a finger or a hand, Chad knows exactly what Gabi's doing and he's allowing it, just like he was wishy washy back and forth when he and Gabi were suppose to be breaking it off before. :roll:

He did the same thing with Zoe and Jordan. The minute Abigail stop trying to get him to come home his whole attitude will change.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:59 am

Junie13 wrote:I’m right there with you spooky mom!
Can’t stand Abby and her “ holy than thou” attitude!
Like she’s never done anything!

Well you do know that she's the daughter of "her royal hortness, holier than thou, saintly" JENN JENN, don't you--- "cover up- never take the blame, etc" Cousins to "riding high on her horse, Hope!" to boot!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”