I'll bet Ted and Stefan are getting darn tired

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
YandR and Days

Re: I'll bet Ted and Stefan are getting darn tired

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:52 pm

lurker girl wrote:IA that this slapping is just not necessary or amusing. If a man slapped a woman, we wouldn't stand for it (I hope :?) yet the females get to hit freely and often. At least Kate didn't haul off and swat Ted today.

She's not through with him yet! :lol: And IA, if a man did this to a woman, it wouldn't be tolerated.

Kerrbear

Postby Kerrbear » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:11 pm

I like slaps when the build up to it lasts a while and the person on the receiving end thoroughly deserves it. I don't want to see it every week.

OKdaysfan

Postby OKdaysfan » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:06 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
lurker girl wrote:IA that this slapping is just not necessary or amusing. If a man slapped a woman, we wouldn't stand for it (I hope :?) yet the females get to hit freely and often. At least Kate didn't haul off and swat Ted today.

She's not through with him yet! :lol: And IA, if a man did this to a woman, it wouldn't be tolerated.

That was my thought exactly. He deserved more but I can't wait to see what she does.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:59 am

I have no idea why Abby slapped Stefan when she's the one who brought up Chad and then told him Chad had left her. Stefan didn't need to know that, but he commented he wasn't surprised and she slapped him. For what? No one would be surprised when a man left his lowlife tramp of a wife. Especially if she were walking around with his brother's kid in her.

I would love to see Ted and Stefan team up against Kate and Chad. It would be like watching Stefan and his brother EJ working together (because I get an EJ vibe from Ted).

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:21 am

mauimama wrote:of being slapped in the face! Enough is enough ladies!

Oh, I don't know. Since this isn't real life, I'd say Stefan needs a few more slaps to wipe that smirk off his face. :twisted: As for Ted, well, wouldn't want to mar that pretty face. 8-)

mrsdpm

Postby mrsdpm » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:25 pm

Chdoodles wrote::D this is a hilarious thread.. I was thinking the same thing.. between ted and his slapped face and Stephan gets his regular beatings by chad and slapping by Abby..their faces must be callused by now!

It is really silly and funny at the same time. I think DOOL is the new WWE!!! Hmmm...we could get really creative with their wrestling names!!!! LOL

Clearly Chad is The Grappler since he is constantly punching people in the face!
Abby....Sybil, need I say more??!! (look it up for those who don't know)
Stefano...The Stalker and maybe a little bit of Ric Flair!! LOL
Gabi...Poison Ivy!
Victor...The Ogre!

Ok, my friends....help me with the rest or maybe you can think something better :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”