Omg, How Cute Was CABI & Little Ari????

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
JaggedEdge

Re: Omg, How Cute Was CABI & Little Ari????

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:39 am

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
They were still having sex right up until three days before she left town. So she has had plenty of time to bake a wheat bun, and have it walking and talking in another town. Just like Val did when she returned to Salem the second time, she did not bring little Eli with her. And on her third return no one even knew she had a son until Eli showed up. It is very possible for Jordan to return to Salem without a child in tow, but still have one in NYC being cared for by a friend or nanny.

He did care that she was leaving - YouTube it.

Okay, in order to save myself some time, let me just say I know why Jordan is returning and it's not to surprise Chad with a baby. :roll:

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:51 am

ChabbyForever wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:Omg, how cute was Chad with Gabi and Ari on the bed? Ari wants them to be a family too? :) My heart did a number on me today! They have the chemistry that makes my heart melt! Love CABI today! #iwantmorecabi

I didn't find it cute considering how conniving Gabi is being. Why is she coming in his room first thing in the morning? Totally inappropriate and so obvious. He's an idiot for not catching on. Constantly saying, "You know I'm your friend Chad" etc. every two seconds. The best part of that scene was when Abby walked in and gave each of them an earful :lol:

Can't wait til Gabi is exposed!! It's gonna be good.

I agree. When I see Gabi with Chad my only thought is "snake".

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:33 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:
They were still having sex right up until three days before she left town. So she has had plenty of time to bake a wheat bun, and have it walking and talking in another town. Just like Val did when she returned to Salem the second time, she did not bring little Eli with her. And on her third return no one even knew she had a son until Eli showed up. It is very possible for Jordan to return to Salem without a child in tow, but still have one in NYC being cared for by a friend or nanny.

He did care that she was leaving - YouTube it.

Okay, in order to save myself some time, let me just say I know why Jordan is returning and it's not to surprise Chad with a baby. :roll:

Wonderful. I hope she helps her brother find a job and confronts Rafe head on for his mistreatment of Ben. I want her to remind Rafe that little miss perfect sister also killed someone and he wants the world to treat her well and was given a second chance when in fact she should still be in jail for murdering Nick.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:04 pm

Jordan has the cred to sit Rafe down and talk some sense into him. He respects her. Sure hope he listens to her. :P

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:42 pm

Jeank101 wrote:Jordan has the cred to sit Rafe down and talk some sense into him. He respects her. Sure hope he listens to her. :P

Oh, I wish Jordan would do MUCH more than talk to Rafe. ;) Maybe he'll drink too much again....

Chdoodles

Postby Chdoodles » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:52 am

ChabbyForever wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:Omg, how cute was Chad with Gabi and Ari on the bed? Ari wants them to be a family too? :) My heart did a number on me today! They have the chemistry that makes my heart melt! Love CABI today! #iwantmorecabi

I didn't find it cute considering how conniving Gabi is being. Why is she coming in his room first thing in the morning? Totally inappropriate and so obvious. He's an idiot for not catching on. Constantly saying, "You know I'm your friend Chad" etc. every two seconds. The best part of that scene was when Abby walked in and gave each of them an earful :lol:

Can't wait til Gabi is exposed!! It's gonna be good.

I totally agree!.. I'd like to see all parties get what they have coming to them!

Chdoodles

Postby Chdoodles » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:58 am

donnavc wrote:Gabi using her child in her little revenge scheme just makes me hate the character more. And this, my friends, is the difference between Gabi and Abby. Abby was willing to walk away from her child to protect him from her illness and Gabi is willing to use her child for her own immoral and unethical plans.

You hit the nail on the head!!.. I totally agree and can't wait until she is discovered.. her character has always been a hit headed schemer !

LULIX

Postby LULIX » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:20 am

Not cute! Chad is married and Gabby is still obsessed with him like she was in high school. And Arrie should be older than 4-5 why are they keeping her do young Gabby got pregnant st 16-17 do Gabby, Will and Sonny are only 21-22?

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:19 am

LULIX wrote:Not cute! Chad is married and Gabby is still obsessed with him like she was in high school. And Arrie should be older than 4-5 why are they keeping her do young Gabby got pregnant st 16-17 do Gabby, Will and Sonny are only 21-22?

Gabi was in college when she became pregnant for Ari, she wasn't 16.

donnavc

Postby donnavc » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:07 am

Ari was born in May, 2013. Gabi, Chad, and Will are all 24 or 25 now. Abby should be older since she turned 18 in 2006.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”