Omg, How Cute Was CABI & Little Ari????

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Irish17

Re: Omg, How Cute Was CABI & Little Ari????

Postby Irish17 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:38 am

YandR and Days wrote:
Irish17 wrote:Gabi is on a roll with her revenge plan and is going after Abby with all she's got. Right or wrong she's going to see this thru. At least she's not boring!

IA, that's why I bet that CB is loving stepping out of Old Gabi and playing New Gabi, just like I bet MM enjoyed being able to pull off 3 characters/alters of Abby's real personality.

Absolutely true. The only time MM got my attention was when she was Gabb(Y) and Dr. Laura.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:19 am

Yeah, I have to agree with the other posters here that lying, scheming, and using a child and an unborn baby in a revenge plot is definitely not cute. :?

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:10 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:
Now that its official that BF is leaving, Jordan's return may not be as long as we hoped as I can see her showing up to help Ben for a few months then revealing that when she left she found out that she was expecting Chad's child. The writers write him out as being away with Jordan getting to know his other child while they wait for a good recast.

No way. Jordan and Chad were LONG over by the time she left town. Rafe was her last lover and they'd been broken up for a while by the time she left. If she'd been pregnant by him she would have been having symptoms by then.

You got it a bit backwards. The last person she dated was Chad. Rafe was first, Kate got jealous after she pushed him away to learn that he had found someone else so quickly. Kate hired someone to dig up dirt on her so that she could break them up. That's when Clyde arrived in town. Rafe cheated on Jordan with Kate while drunk (sound familiar?).

Chad came home and wanted Abby; he was obsessed with winning her back because he couldn't believe she had wanted EJ after all she about him. When Chad's first attempt to get Abby back didn't work (he was constantly trying to make her feel bad about herself over the affair) he switched tactics and decide the best way to get Abby back was to force Ben's hand by pushing his buttons hoping he'd beat Chad up so Abby would see him as violent.

That approach was taking too long so he moved on to Jordan. Remember when he cornered Ben and asked him if he wanted to know which woman was better in the sack - Abby or Jordan? Ben flipped. Jordan dated Chad until just before she left town. Kate told her that Chad ratted Rafe out to Roman about covering up Gabi's part in kidnapping Melanie and faking her stalker. Jordan was hurt over the lie and broke up with Chad. A few days later she got offered a chance to open another clinic in NYC (JMO but I think that the chance came secretly from Kate as a way to ease her guilt over brining her childhood rapist (Clyde) to town).

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:19 pm

I know Ari is just a tiny little girl and should not be expected to memorize her lines--- but it throws me off to watch her constantly look out to her coach (or Mom) for her next line.. There aren't very many little actors on any soap who can recite their lines without referring to someone behind the camera telling them what to say or do. I think the ONLY exception I've ever seen was little Johnny-- I adored that little boy(s) who played Johnny.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:31 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:
Now that its official that BF is leaving, Jordan's return may not be as long as we hoped as I can see her showing up to help Ben for a few months then revealing that when she left she found out that she was expecting Chad's child. The writers write him out as being away with Jordan getting to know his other child while they wait for a good recast.

No way. Jordan and Chad were LONG over by the time she left town. Rafe was her last lover and they'd been broken up for a while by the time she left. If she'd been pregnant by him she would have been having symptoms by then.

You got it a bit backwards. The last person she dated was Chad. Rafe was first, Kate got jealous after she pushed him away to learn that he had found someone else so quickly. Kate hired someone to dig up dirt on her so that she could break them up. That's when Clyde arrived in town. Rafe cheated on Jordan with Kate while drunk (sound familiar?).

Chad came home and wanted Abby; he was obsessed with winning her back because he couldn't believe she had wanted EJ after all she about him. When Chad's first attempt to get Abby back didn't work (he was constantly trying to make her feel bad about herself over the affair) he switched tactics and decide the best way to get Abby back was to force Ben's hand by pushing his buttons hoping he'd beat Chad up so Abby would see him as violent.

That approach was taking too long so he moved on to Jordan. Remember when he cornered Ben and asked him if he wanted to know which woman was better in the sack - Abby or Jordan? Ben flipped. Jordan dated Chad until just before she left town. Kate told her that Chad ratted Rafe out to Roman about covering up Gabi's part in kidnapping Melanie and faking her stalker. Jordan was hurt over the lie and broke up with Chad. A few days later she got offered a chance to open another clinic in NYC (JMO but I think that the chance came secretly from Kate as a way to ease her guilt over brining her childhood rapist (Clyde) to town).

Okay, fine she dated Chad last. It doesn't matter the order because she and Chad were over because she and chad weren't having sex by the time she left and he didn't care that she was leaving.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:16 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:No way. Jordan and Chad were LONG over by the time she left town. Rafe was her last lover and they'd been broken up for a while by the time she left. If she'd been pregnant by him she would have been having symptoms by then.

Okay, fine she dated Chad last. It doesn't matter the order because she and Chad were over because she and chad weren't having sex by the time she left and he didn't care that she was leaving.

They were still having sex right up until three days before she left town. So she has had plenty of time to bake a wheat bun, and have it walking and talking in another town. Just like Val did when she returned to Salem the second time, she did not bring little Eli with her. And on her third return no one even knew she had a son until Eli showed up. It is very possible for Jordan to return to Salem without a child in tow, but still have one in NYC being cared for by a friend or nanny.

He did care that she was leaving - YouTube it.

ChabbyForever

Postby ChabbyForever » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:26 pm

I really doubt Jordan will come back with Chad's child. Here's how I think this will play out: Gabi's plan will go a little further but eventually it will be revealed that the baby is really Chad's. Not sure how, but it will. With Billy Flynn leaving and Kate Mansi only on for a short period of time, I am sure that by the time both actors are off canvas they will have made up, become a family with their two kids, and get their happy ending, whether they leave Salem or not. Gabi will go up in smoke sooner or later!

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:09 pm

When it all comes to light (who’s the Daddy), Gabi won’t be at fault for anything. The only one who knows what she did is Kate. Maybe Kate will tell or maybe she won’t. Depends on what works best for her at the time. ;)
So, a lot of drama for nothing. Typical Gabi MO.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:32 pm

ChabbyForever wrote:I really doubt Jordan will come back with Chad's child. Here's how I think this will play out: Gabi's plan will go a little further but eventually it will be revealed that the baby is really Chad's. Not sure how, but it will. With Billy Flynn leaving and Kate Mansi only on for a short period of time, I am sure that by the time both actors are off canvas they will have made up, become a family with their two kids, and get their happy ending, whether they leave Salem or not. Gabi will go up in smoke sooner or later!

I heard about Kate's Q&A with some of the cast, but Billy was not in it. I would think he would. It sounds either when Chad leaves Salem, after Gabi's mess, that Abby will follow weeks later, when the truth comes out.

Or that Kate signs the contract and we see Abby on for a year. I heard that she & Billy had problems in the past.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:43 pm

ChabbyForever wrote:I really doubt Jordan will come back with Chad's child. Here's how I think this will play out: Gabi's plan will go a little further but eventually it will be revealed that the baby is really Chad's. Not sure how, but it will. With Billy Flynn leaving and Kate Mansi only on for a short period of time, I am sure that by the time both actors are off canvas they will have made up, become a family with their two kids, and get their happy ending, whether they leave Salem or not. Gabi will go up in smoke sooner or later!

IA, and that will be an episode we won't want to miss! :mrgreen:

Return to “Days of Our Lives”