Omg, How Cute Was CABI & Little Ari????

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
YandR and Days

Re: Omg, How Cute Was CABI & Little Ari????

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:04 pm

ChabbyForever wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:
ChabbyForever wrote:I didn't find it cute considering how conniving Gabi is being. Why is she coming in his room first thing in the morning? Totally inappropriate and so obvious. He's an idiot for not catching on. Constantly saying, "You know I'm your friend Chad" etc. every two seconds. The best part of that scene was when Abby walked in and gave each of them an earful :lol:

Can't wait til Gabi is exposed!! It's gonna be good.

Using your child to entrap another woman's husband and hoping he'll bring along his own toddler for a play date is crazy. Gabi should be glad Chad turned her down for a Thomas playdate. If Abby had walked in and them with her son also on that bed looking like a little family she would have asked to speak with Gabi outside and pulled a Kate Roberts - tossing her down the stairs and pulling her up by her hair to help her out the door. Returning to ell Ari that mommy had an appointment she forgot about but Abby agreed to step in to take her wherever she wanted to go. All the while shooting daggers at Chad, daring him to utter so much as sigh. :lol: :twisted:

Now that would've been fun to see!

Yes it would! And IA, Gabi using little Ari like that, reminding her of of the past when they were with Chad. Getting Ari to remembering all of that, Gabi's even using her own daughter, who she LOVES SO MUCH, to get her scheme with Chad to work. Ari would be much better off with Sonny at this point and time. Will doesn't pay much attention to her but at least Maggie did.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:07 pm

ChabbyForever wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:
ChabbyForever wrote:I didn't find it cute considering how conniving Gabi is being. Why is she coming in his room first thing in the morning? Totally inappropriate and so obvious. He's an idiot for not catching on. Constantly saying, "You know I'm your friend Chad" etc. every two seconds. The best part of that scene was when Abby walked in and gave each of them an earful :lol:

Using your child to entrap another woman's husband and hoping he'll bring along his own toddler for a play date is crazy. Gabi should be glad Chad turned her down for a Thomas playdate. If Abby had walked in and them with her son also on that bed looking like a little family she would have asked to speak with Gabi outside and pulled a Kate Roberts - tossing her down the stairs and pulling her up by her hair to help her out the door. Returning to ell Ari that mommy had an appointment she forgot about but Abby agreed to step in to take her wherever she wanted to go. All the while shooting daggers at Chad, daring him to utter so much as sigh. :lol: :twisted:

Now that would've been fun to see!

KM is back in the role and already shooting so we might get some good fireworks in a few months as her Abby was far more feisty and could hold her own, just ask Ben about the flames. :twisted:

Now that its official that BF is leaving, Jordan's return may not be as long as we hoped as I can see her showing up to help Ben for a few months then revealing that when she left she found out that she was expecting Chad's child. The writers write him out as being away with Jordan getting to know his other child while they wait for a good recast.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:50 pm

You call it “holding her own.” I call it “acting like a spoiled brat “ to get her way. :)

mrsdpm

Postby mrsdpm » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:06 pm

ChabbyForever wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:Omg, how cute was Chad with Gabi and Ari on the bed? Ari wants them to be a family too? :) My heart did a number on me today! They have the chemistry that makes my heart melt! Love CABI today! #iwantmorecabi

I didn't find it cute considering how conniving Gabi is being. Why is she coming in his room first thing in the morning? Totally inappropriate and so obvious. He's an idiot for not catching on. Constantly saying, "You know I'm your friend Chad" etc. every two seconds. The best part of that scene was when Abby walked in and gave each of them an earful :lol:

Thank you for the post. Gabi is seriously sick right now and I can not stand to watch her use her child to obtain her goal of revenge. Her judgment is so clouded that I am scared for her future with her daughter. Ari should be her number one priority. She is letting Ari run the show and I think this shows her inexperience as a mother! I'm not sure why Chad is so stupid not to see the constant reminder that she is "a friend" routine but I'm about done. I wish the writers would see that while we like drama here and there, doing the right thing gives us a reason to keep watching!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:27 pm

mrsdpm wrote:
ChabbyForever wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:Omg, how cute was Chad with Gabi and Ari on the bed? Ari wants them to be a family too? :) My heart did a number on me today! They have the chemistry that makes my heart melt! Love CABI today! #iwantmorecabi

I didn't find it cute considering how conniving Gabi is being. Why is she coming in his room first thing in the morning? Totally inappropriate and so obvious. He's an idiot for not catching on. Constantly saying, "You know I'm your friend Chad" etc. every two seconds. The best part of that scene was when Abby walked in and gave each of them an earful :lol:

Thank you for the post. Gabi is seriously sick right now and I can not stand to watch her use her child to obtain her goal of revenge. Her judgment is so clouded that I am scared for her future with her daughter. Ari should be her number one priority. She is letting Ari run the show and I think this shows her inexperience as a mother! I'm not sure why Chad is so stupid not to see the constant reminder that she is "a friend" routine but I'm about done. I wish the writers would see that while we like drama here and there, doing the right thing gives us a reason to keep watching!

And don't forget about the constant touching, and when she put on the performance with Abby, being her BFF and let's hug it out, I just about barfed! :lol: I thought the pay back would have softened once she and Ari were together, that said, I bet CB is having the TIME of her Life! :mrgreen:

donnavc

Postby donnavc » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:43 am

Gabi using her child in her little revenge scheme just makes me hate the character more. And this, my friends, is the difference between Gabi and Abby. Abby was willing to walk away from her child to protect him from her illness and Gabi is willing to use her child for her own immoral and unethical plans.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:47 am

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
Now that its official that BF is leaving, Jordan's return may not be as long as we hoped as I can see her showing up to help Ben for a few months then revealing that when she left she found out that she was expecting Chad's child. The writers write him out as being away with Jordan getting to know his other child while they wait for a good recast.

No way. Jordan and Chad were LONG over by the time she left town. Rafe was her last lover and they'd been broken up for a while by the time she left. If she'd been pregnant by him she would have been having symptoms by then.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:27 am

Gabi is on a roll with her revenge plan and is going after Abby with all she's got. Right or wrong she's going to see this thru. At least she's not boring!

Fan1996

Postby Fan1996 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:31 am

I couldn't get into that scene with Chad, Gabi and Ari. I couldn't, knowing that what she is doing to Chad. If she truly loved him, she could not hurt him like that. She would find a way to hurt Stefan and Abby, ONLY....not the man she supposedly loves. I've always liked Gabi.....but I can't vouch for her on this one.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:31 am

Irish17 wrote:Gabi is on a roll with her revenge plan and is going after Abby with all she's got. Right or wrong she's going to see this thru. At least she's not boring!

IA, that's why I bet that CB is loving stepping out of Old Gabi and playing New Gabi, just like I bet MM enjoyed being able to pull off 3 characters/alters of Abby's real personality.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”