Omg, How Cute Was CABI & Little Ari????

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
JaggedEdge

Re: Omg, How Cute Was CABI & Little Ari????

Postby JaggedEdge » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:37 am

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:
They were still having sex right up until three days before she left town. So she has had plenty of time to bake a wheat bun, and have it walking and talking in another town. Just like Val did when she returned to Salem the second time, she did not bring little Eli with her. And on her third return no one even knew she had a son until Eli showed up. It is very possible for Jordan to return to Salem without a child in tow, but still have one in NYC being cared for by a friend or nanny.

He did care that she was leaving - YouTube it.

Okay, in order to save myself some time, let me just say I know why Jordan is returning and it's not to surprise Chad with a baby. :roll:

Wonderful. I hope she helps her brother find a job and confronts Rafe head on for his mistreatment of Ben. I want her to remind Rafe that little miss perfect sister also killed someone and he wants the world to treat her well and was given a second chance when in fact she should still be in jail for murdering Nick.

Well, you can blame the fact she isn't on Aiden who was smart enough to find a loophole Trask created. :lol: I love Ben and I love Gabi, so your comments against one or the other don't bother me at all. Ben suffered because Abby broke him, BUT he did his time and he takes his meds. Gabi killed Nick without reason imo, BUT she turned herself in and went to prison, so I have no problem with Aiden finding that loophole once Camila returned. Abby on the other hand.... :roll:

Junie13

Postby Junie13 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:35 pm

Didn’t Gabi kill Nick because he raped her and was tormenting her? Or am I rembering that wrong?

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:37 pm

Junie13 wrote:Didn’t Gabi kill Nick because he raped her and was tormenting her? Or am I rembering that wrong?

Nick almost raped Gabi, but she hit him in the head with a rock, thought he was dead, and Sami and Kate came up with the idea to dump him into the river. Gabi was really nervous about doing that, but she went along with it. Of course, he wasn't dead dead, just river dead. Now, I can't for the life of me remember what happened when Nick showed up again and was acting so weird. I know Gabi killed him, but I'll have to youtube it unless someone helps out.

Oh, btw, Gabi hit him in the head with a rock to stop him from raping her. Abby hit Andre in the head with an urn to stop him from harming her. He was acting very threatening and was boxing her in. Neither Gabi nor Abby should be considered murderers for those acts.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:44 pm

lurker girl wrote:
Junie13 wrote:Didn’t Gabi kill Nick because he raped her and was tormenting her? Or am I rembering that wrong?

Nick almost raped Gabi, but she hit him in the head with a rock, thought he was dead, and Sami and Kate came up with the idea to dump him into the river. Gabi was really nervous about doing that, but she went along with it. Of course, he wasn't dead dead, just river dead. Now, I can't for the life of me remember what happened when Nick showed up again and was acting so weird. I know Gabi killed him, but I'll have to youtube it unless someone helps out.

Oh, btw, Gabi hit him in the head with a rock to stop him from raping her. Abby hit Andre in the head with an urn to stop him from harming her. He was acting very threatening and was boxing her in. Neither Gabi nor Abby should be considered murderers for those acts.

Maybe Andre wanted to rape Abby too :mrgreen: ....he was eyeing at her for some reason.

kitty_0830

Postby kitty_0830 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:42 pm

Enjoy it. Soon as Chad finds out what she has done. He going to go all DeMira on her. It will be worse than the last time she mess with life ( Melody kidnapping). I cannot wait. :roll:

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:18 pm

kitty_0830 wrote:Enjoy it. Soon as Chad finds out what she has done. He going to go all DeMira on her. It will be worse than the last time she mess with life ( Melody kidnapping). I cannot wait. :roll:

Enjoy those thoughts while you can, Kitty. I feel the same way, but I don’t see it happening.
Somehow, it’s gonna be Abby’s fault. :roll:

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:44 pm

I feel like CABI has something organic to them that I love. Wished Billy was staying, cuz Days could have finally went with CABI ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”