Billy Flynn

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EJAMI5555

Re: Billy Flynn

Postby EJAMI5555 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:13 am

Junie13 wrote:Where are you guys hearing that Kate had a problems with Billy?
I must be out of the loop!

There are some very close to Days who said this on another site. If you also look on her IG, no promotion of CHABBY. She did a Q&A with Galen, Christell, (if that's her name), Robert & Kristian. No Billy was there, to make some question why. Either Days will force them to work as CHABBY, or they are excited to give them new stories away from the popular couple. I heard that one actress wants to move away from a popular pairing and work with others...that could be Kate!

Billy, don't know what's going on. He signs and then he decides to go, whether by Days choice or his, who knows. He has been cocky to Days, is what I hear.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:58 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:I think a lot of actors would love to be a soap star so they probably would act for a fraction of what these actors are paid.

I truly was excited about KM coming back and them working together again! :(

I was happy too, until the rumors swirling that Kate has a problem with Billy. And Billy can't focus on what Days is doing...but who knows, CHABBY might have a happy ending. Or we wait until 55th Anniversary which is, next year! Days celebrates it from the start instead of a year later... (human years).

Remember I told you why she has a problem, and based on the body language of Camila in their scenes she has one now also. He messed up with those ladies, the Chabi fans, and his admittance that he trolls them. Now his Twitter account is shutdown again. :?:

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:40 am

Well Kate finally is promoting CHABBY...to get people hyped.

jmju

Postby jmju » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:33 pm

Really ? becuz I think Marci was so much better than Kate.. Marci seemed to have more fun and was more relaxed being Abby than Kate was. I'm very sad to see her go... And Im sad Billy is leaving, also..Of course I'm partial since he and I are both from Minnesota.. But I think he did a good job.. I was sad to see Casey leave becuz I really liked him, but I thought Billy did a good job replacing Casey

Kimmyfad

Postby Kimmyfad » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:48 am

Well, Marci Miller shared this on Twitter. Glad to see Billy isn't going to be completely unemployed!

https://deadline.com/2018/08/days-of-our-lives-billy-flynn-tyson-sullivan-willowbrook-drama-film-star-and-write-1202453593/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

alan650

Postby alan650 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:05 am

I am so happy he is leaving the show. This past year his acting has been abysmal and he acts like it's the last place he wants to be. He destroys every scene he's on. Bye bye! :)

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:36 am

Kimmyfad wrote:Well, Marci Miller shared this on Twitter. Glad to see Billy isn't going to be completely unemployed!

https://deadline.com/2018/08/days-of-our-lives-billy-flynn-tyson-sullivan-willowbrook-drama-film-star-and-write-1202453593/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

That is only one project! Don't know if it's going to work or not

Return to “Days of Our Lives”