Billy Flynn

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
raieraie

Billy Flynn

Postby raieraie » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:26 pm

I really hate the fact that Billy Flynn is leaving, I am a big fan and upset he seems to be getting screwed over with his character. Felt like he has so much more to do with Chad. I have loved watching you, will really miss you and hope you come back or change your mind and stay. Don't know why you are leaving but wish you luck in your future and hoping that luck gets you to stay. Hated that Marci Miller has left, loved her as Abigail. Hope to see these actors in the future hopefully back on Days before the remaining soaps get axed to.

EJAMI5555

Re: Billy Flynn

Postby EJAMI5555 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:58 am

I think either Days is telling Billy to deal with the Days business decisions or that Bill was indeed leaving and extended his contract. I do hope maybe two years he and Marci could return later...I still say that they are on a boring side.

Acadia_ca

Postby Acadia_ca » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:46 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:...I still say that they are on a boring side.

The 2 characters have zero sexual chemistry! I see them more as brother and sister versus married lovers.

And I don't get her wardrobe at all. Super plain and ultra conservative! It's like she's 40 years behind fashion. A lot of her clothes remind me of what Amish women would wear.

Mr. Bubbles

Postby Mr. Bubbles » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:45 am

Billy Flynn has been one of my favorites along with Casey Moss (JJ). Lately I have noticed how professional he is with his lines and I thought for sure he would be a long-running actor on Days. With Days cranking out so many episodes in advance and no raises, I can see why people are leaving.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:51 am

I think a lot of actors would love to be a soap star so they probably would act for a fraction of what these actors are paid.

I truly was excited about KM coming back and them working together again! :(

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:19 pm

YandR and Days wrote:I think a lot of actors would love to be a soap star so they probably would act for a fraction of what these actors are paid.

I truly was excited about KM coming back and them working together again! :(

I was happy too, until the rumors swirling that Kate has a problem with Billy. And Billy can't focus on what Days is doing...but who knows, CHABBY might have a happy ending. Or we wait until 55th Anniversary which is, next year! Days celebrates it from the start instead of a year later... (human years).

Porterfield

Postby Porterfield » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:08 pm

He is leaving? Really???? Where did you hear that?

I heard Kate Mansi had a problem with him. Wonder if is why? Such a shame. The two of them were great on screen together.

Junie13

Postby Junie13 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:20 pm

Where are you guys hearing that Kate had a problems with Billy?
I must be out of the loop!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:22 pm

Junie13 wrote:Where are you guys hearing that Kate had a problems with Billy?
I must be out of the loop!

Me too, since no one will provide the information/source on where we can read this for ourselves. It could be National Enquirer news or a rumor or gossip as far as we know. We've seen, after asking where this "news" comes from, that no one can or will, provide the sources of where this rumor or fact is. :roll: I myself, like credibility of news, because this board use to be about facts, before spreading it, but the person that keeps spreading these "news", won't provide the source, she/he says it's "media talk." :roll:

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:30 pm

I just googled, "Does Kate Mansi Like Billy Flynn?" and all that came up was about her return to Days, and it looks like she is excited! I love her in the role of Abby. Wish she'd never left.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”