You Can Tell Everyone I'm Just Like Every Other DiMera

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
BrendaMorganQ

You Can Tell Everyone I'm Just Like Every Other DiMera

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm

I don't think so Chaddy Boy! You are just like the man that raised you Charles Peterson. I so wish they would stick with the history of this show and let the so called "BFFs" do what good BFFs do and call each other out on their MESS!

When Charles Petersen-Woods found out that Chad was not his son and his wife had been a prostitute whose #1 client was Stefano DiMera he flipped out. He wasn't about to continue raising a DiMera; whereas Stefano, Tony, Peter and EJ never had a problem with caring for children they did not have a biological connection to regardless of who the father may have been. So he is not acting like a DiMera at all he is in full blown Petersen-Woods mode and will live to regret it.

Sonny should have reminded him of that when he showed up hat in hand with no place to go; why not to mommy Kate's? - he could have upgraded her single to a double suite.

Jeank101

Re: You Can Tell Everyone I'm Just Like Every Other DiMera

Postby Jeank101 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:09 pm

Thank you Brenda. The refresher course on Peterson-Woods should be required reading for every Chad fan. His background isn’t as hot as he thinks it is. I think Kate needs to set him down for a little historical conversation. :evil: Wouldn’t that be great?

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:28 pm

Jeank101 wrote:Thank you Brenda. The refresher course on Peterson-Woods should be required reading for every Chad fan. His background isn’t as hot as he thinks it is. I think Kate needs to set him down for a little historical conversation. :evil: Wouldn’t that be great?

He knows the history and Kate is the one that told him.

Which is why I am still amazed that he is so close to the woman that recruited his mother and then handed her over to Stefano when she herself moved up to the status of Madam. It completely blows my mind. If anything he should keep her at a distance because he is well aware that she untrustworthy.

I also am mystified how he turned so quickly on Andre in death after knowing that Kate was the one that pulled Theo into the "family" business and caused him to commit a crime which he paid dearly for in the end. How she remained silent and what about her blackmail of Kayla & Steve & Tripp as a result.

delyla

Postby delyla » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:34 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:I don't think so Chaddy Boy! You are just like the man that raised you Charles Peterson. I so wish they would stick with the history of this show and let the so called "BFFs" do what good BFFs do and call each other out on their MESS!

When Charles Petersen-Woods found out that Chad was not his son and his wife had been a prostitute whose #1 client was Stefano DiMera he flipped out. He wasn't about to continue raising a DiMera; whereas Stefano, Tony, Peter and EJ never had a problem with caring for children they did not have a biological connection to regardless of who the father may have been. So he is not acting like a DiMera at all he is in full blown Petersen-Woods mode and will live to regret it.

Sonny should have reminded him of that when he showed up hat in hand with no place to go; why not to mommy Kate's? - he could have upgraded her single to a double suite.

Awesome reminder Brenda!!!

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:39 pm

Chad needs a GREAT BIG reminder. Who better than Kate. She was there - as they say. Give me a reason. I’m open to ideas.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:40 pm

delyla wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:I don't think so Chaddy Boy! You are just like the man that raised you Charles Peterson. I so wish they would stick with the history of this show and let the so called "BFFs" do what good BFFs do and call each other out on their MESS!

Maybe Will will grow a pair and tell his cousin in law that his lack of respect for cousin Abby is no different that what Charles showed to Madeline, big difference, mommy dearest was sleeping with men for money to pay for law school, his wife only had a ONS via an alter.

delyla

Postby delyla » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:43 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
delyla wrote:

Maybe Will will grow a pair and tell his cousin in law that his lack of respect for cousin Abby is no different that what Charles showed to Madeline, big difference, mommy dearest was sleeping with men for money to pay for law school, his wife only had a ONS via an alter.

In order for that to happen, the writers would need to know the history. I don't think they really care. Days should hire some super fans (like you) to over see the writers and remind them of things like this!! Think of how more realistic this show would be if someone really did call Chad out for being more like the man who raised him. This is such an awesome thread!!

delyla

Postby delyla » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:44 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
Jeank101 wrote:Thank you Brenda. The refresher course on Peterson-Woods should be required reading for every Chad fan. His background isn’t as hot as he thinks it is. I think Kate needs to set him down for a little historical conversation. :evil: Wouldn’t that be great?

He knows the history and Kate is the one that told him.

Which is why I am still amazed that he is so close to the woman that recruited his mother and then handed her over to Stefano when she herself moved up to the status of Madam. It completely blows my mind. If anything he should keep her at a distance because he is well aware that she untrustworthy.

I also am mystified how he turned so quickly on Andre in death after knowing that Kate was the one that pulled Theo into the "family" business and caused him to commit a crime which he paid dearly for in the end. How she remained silent and what about her blackmail of Kayla & Steve & Tripp as a result.

I've always thought that someday a history rewrite will tell us that Kate really is Chads mother.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:54 pm

Will wouldn’t remember any of Chad’s history - if he ever knew it.
SO... How about Abby “reminding” Chad?
In a nice kind of way.
I’m still for Kate to remind him.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:45 pm

delyla wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:Maybe Will will grow a pair and tell his cousin in law that his lack of respect for cousin Abby is no different that what Charles showed to Madeline, big difference, mommy dearest was sleeping with men for money to pay for law school, his wife only had a ONS via an alter.

In order for that to happen, the writers would need to know the history. I don't think they really care. Days should hire some super fans (like you) to over see the writers and remind them of things like this!! Think of how more realistic this show would be if someone really did call Chad out for being more like the man who raised him. This is such an awesome thread!!

And further more, Chad should be reminded by Will, that he didn't get to be there for Grace until she was dead. Remind him of how Will loved Chad's daughter while she died from a illness that Mia didn't carry, so it had to come from Chad. And how Will shared all of his memories with Chad when the truth came out. Chad needs to pay it forward, Abby's baby may not be his but they still share the same blood. And by leaving his wife, he played right into his brother's hands; does he really plan to leave Abby in pain and pregnant to Stefan knowing that she is still in recovery.

But most of all, Will should call Chad out for being a hypocrite considering that he had sex with Abby while she was engaged to Ben and he was dating Ben's sister Jordan. Acts of lust that he committed willingly with Abby knowing Ben had temper, but he didn't give one split second thought to about hurting. Remind him that Ben saw them together and he snapped so hard that he went on a killing spree.

Oh and for good measure, the next time Chad pops his head into the Brady Pub, Roman and Anna should inform him that Tony and Stefano loved Carrie as though she was a DiMera by blood with full knowledge Roman was her father. And remind him of how much EJ loved Ally even though she Lucas'. those father's were first class enemies but the love of the children never diminished.

I wish they did review the archives more; can't wait to see what they have in store for Sarah. Will she be similar to her true self or some sort of morph with no touch to past? Mike Horton (in the form of Michael T. Weiss) please come home to check on your family you siblings have been through hell and back and you have been out of the picture far too long. Even your long lost cousin Eli has returned and needs to be introduced to the Horton male ways minus the criminal behavior.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”