BF’s Chad Dimera is depressing

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
JeanLou

Re: BF’s Chad Dimera is depressing

Postby JeanLou » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:08 pm

When's he leaving cause it can't be soon enough for me; I've HAD it with Chad "I'm so important and everything is about me" DiMera. This guy was never a true DiMera in my eyes; EJ was everything he was not and still isn't. Time for him to leave & take the wifey with him b/c if KMansi isn't staying as Abigail, I have no interest in the character!!

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:11 pm

AlyH wrote:There isn’t a duplicate thread with this exact wording but if you take the time to scroll down there are multitude of chad threads or chad that or billy Flynn this or that. Would be nice to condense those comments into one merged thread but If it doesn’t bother anyone else then knock yourself out. Just gets tiresome Scrolling through the same Topic. We had this discussion with the many Abby threads. Or chad and Abby etc. maybe it just can’t be helped. People want to talk !! I guess that’s a good thing. I, for one, am so OVER any discussion relating to these two. IMHO they aren’t even interesting to me at all. I’m ready for both to hit the road. So maybe that is the real reason this annoys me lol.

I have checked this first page, yes they is one, but totally different than this.

gonecountry

Postby gonecountry » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:36 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:
AlyH wrote:There isn’t a duplicate thread with this exact wording but if you take the time to scroll down there are multitude of chad threads or chad that or billy Flynn this or that. Would be nice to condense those comments into one merged thread but If it doesn’t bother anyone else then knock yourself out. Just gets tiresome Scrolling through the same Topic. We had this discussion with the many Abby threads. Or chad and Abby etc. maybe it just can’t be helped. People want to talk !! I guess that’s a good thing. I, for one, am so OVER any discussion relating to these two. IMHO they aren’t even interesting to me at all. I’m ready for both to hit the road. So maybe that is the real reason this annoys me lol.

JMO. But, if you are having a problem with the posters on this thread, I suggest you skip over it.

I have checked this first page, yes they is one, but totally different than this.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:40 pm

ChabbyForever wrote:
gonecountry wrote:Since I haven't found a duplicate thread, Im posting my reply here.
Can't stand Chad's pouty face. Or his childish attitude.
He acts like a big privileged baby in a 20 dollar suit.

I agree. His pouty face during today's episode was especially annoying. At least Abby seems to be getting a clue and calling him and Gabi out on their poor behaviour.

Hey! All’s fair in love & war. Chad not only ripped through Abby’s behavior; he left the family. Well...now that Abby has a voice, he gets all pouty and cries, “yeah but, yeah but. You hurt me more.”
Give me a break you big baby. Man up. Set out some boundaries and make some effort to keep your son’s family intact! :roll:

Return to “Days of Our Lives”