Of all people

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Dkingz1130

Of all people

Postby Dkingz1130 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:42 pm

Will went to Kate for money? lol

Chdoodles

Re: Of all people

Postby Chdoodles » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:27 pm

It makes perfect sense to me because Kate and her moral compass are so out of whack. And it was so awesome that Tedd walked out of the bathroom with a towel on and Will's face when he saw him. What a great confrontation that awaits ahead..?:)

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:44 pm

Chdoodles wrote:It makes perfect sense to me because Kate and her moral compass are so out of whack. And it was so awesome that Tedd walked out of the bathroom with a towel on and Will's face when he saw him. What a great confrontation that awaits ahead..?:)

I remember when Will and EJ had so many scenes, Will would get all silly like a school boy around EJ, but I bet he want be attracted to Ted like that! :lol:

delyla

Postby delyla » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:16 am

Chdoodles wrote:It makes perfect sense to me because Kate and her moral compass are so out of whack. And it was so awesome that Tedd walked out of the bathroom with a towel on and Will's face when he saw him. What a great confrontation that awaits ahead..?:)

Agree! I can't wait to see what happens next! :D

Delonjo

Postby Delonjo » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:56 am

My jaw collapsed on the floor! So many exciting and thrilling stories happening right now. I am HOOKED!

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:40 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:Will went to Kate for money? lol

He has not idea that she didn't set aside a nest egg for a rainy day. He assumes that she is still as powerful as she has ever been. I'm sure Andre had a life insurance policy; money may just be delayed in coming end due to his murder was only recently solved. :lol:

Return to “Days of Our Lives”