I'm in love with Ciara and Ben

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
LuvBoHope

Re: I'm in love with Ciara and Ben

Postby LuvBoHope » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:26 am

FrizFan wrote:
LuvBoHope wrote:
Acadia_ca wrote:I like them together too I just wish they hadn't gone down crazy psychopath-serial killer route.

I agree - a serial killer is difficult to stomach - even on a soap! IMO he needs a REAL serious ONSCREEN redemption story - not one just moves on because he appears to have "changed" now. That's a LOT of baggage to carry around forever - what if he forgets a pill lol?

I get where you guys are coming from, and in real life I would agree. However, from a story perspective I think it makes things just that much better with Cin with Ben being an ex-serial killer. It adds this extra layer of mystery and intrigue. Plus it makes more sense as to why Ciara would want to fight her feelings for Ben. If Ben wasn’t who he was I honestly don’t think Ciara would try to be giving Tripp another chance. I think the only reason why she is is because she’s scared of her feelings for Ben. And that fear comes from Ben’s past.

I respect that AND the excitement over Ben but TO ME his past is worse than most "bad"/tarnished guys (or gals if reversed)! The story IS an appealing one & if handled properly (and I see no reason why they wouldn't do one) could be amazing! Enjoy - regardless - I think you'll be getting what you want and I "might" be! Time will tell!

FrizFan

Postby FrizFan » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:26 am

Man, every time I see these two I fall more and more in love. There just so wonderful together. I wish Days could feature them more. I honestly could watch them 24/7, but 3 days a week minimum would be nice. Their solo dialogue scenes are just the greatest.

kitty_0830

Postby kitty_0830 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:47 pm

Possible spoiler. Good chance he did set the fire and has manipulated everyone. :idea:

FrizFan

Postby FrizFan » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:05 pm

kitty_0830 wrote:Possible spoiler. Good chance he did set the fire and has manipulated everyone. :idea:

Where did you get this from? I have a lot of trouble believing this is true.

kitty_0830

Postby kitty_0830 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:53 pm

FrizFan wrote:
kitty_0830 wrote:Possible spoiler. Good chance he did set the fire and has manipulated everyone. :idea:

No where. I was just trying follow the guidelines. I have a theory. Hope being wrong is not the style of the

FrizFan

Postby FrizFan » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:08 pm

kitty_0830 wrote:
FrizFan wrote:

No where. I was just trying follow the guidelines. I have a theory. Hope being wrong is not the style of the

Well I respect your right to your opinion, but I don't think this is gonna happen. I don't think Ben set the fire. I think it was someone else. I don't think even in that mental state he would have hurt Ciara. Especially after they did that whole scene where Ciara was able to break through to him.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:18 pm

Kitty, maybe this is just nitpickin’. But don’t say it might be a spoiler when it’s your opinion. You scared the bejesus out of me. :o

Trina_P

Postby Trina_P » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:24 pm

No of course he didn't set the fire. I am just curious how the mystery will be solved.

I cannot wait to see on Monday as she just walked in seeing Ben at the apartment. She i gonna come all kinds of unglued! Ciara is an adult technically so Momma Bear has no say so in her life anymore although she thinks she can. It is gong to be epic!

FrizFan

Postby FrizFan » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:32 pm

Trina_P wrote:

No of course he didn't set the fire. I am just curious how the mystery will be solved.

I cannot wait to see on Monday as she just walked in seeing Ben at the apartment. She i gonna come all kinds of unglued! Ciara is an adult technically so Momma Bear has no say so in her life anymore although she thinks she can. It is gong to be epic!

I really hope they have Ben and Ciara investigate the fire together and figure out who really set it. I think an investigation storyline with them could be really good.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:34 pm

Too bad she didn’t see him in his towel. #$£#%*+|>£¥*¥€(exploding)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”