I'm in love with Ciara and Ben

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
FrizFan

I'm in love with Ciara and Ben

Postby FrizFan » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:25 pm

Ciara and Ben have completely stolen my heart. I love them so much together. Whenever I watch them I'm completely glued to the screen and engrossed in their storyline. The actors have so much chemistry. But beyond that the characters already have such a deep connection and bond. I feel like the know each other better than any other people in the world. I know the writers need to build things up, but I really hope they don't take too long to get Cin together.

zurretsky

Re: I'm in love with Ciara and Ben

Postby zurretsky » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:36 pm

I totally agree! I like Tripp but he is milktoast. I love Ben!

FrizFan

Postby FrizFan » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:12 pm

zurretsky wrote:I totally agree! I like Tripp but he is milktoast. I love Ben!

Tripp overall isn’t a bad guy. But when you compare what he and Ciara has to what Ben and Ciara has it just doesn’t measure up. For one, the chemistry with Cin is so much better. But I also think there is a deeper understanding between Ciara and Ben. They both get each other and get what they want. They respect each other and find comfort in one another. It’s still so early, but they already have a great setup for a relationship.

Delonjo

Postby Delonjo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:34 pm

I enjoy all three actors. The only difference is that VK/RSW are on another level together. Ciara looks like a woman when she's with Ben. Her scenes with Ben crackle with intensity that isn't at all in the scripts.

Junie13

Postby Junie13 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:47 pm

I very much love ❤️ Ciara and Ben together! I haven’t watched so much of Days since Chad and Gabi we’re getting together!

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:13 pm

I dont get how you can even compare them, Trip has kissed Ciara maybe once or I should say make out session, and Ben and Ciara haven't even shared a kiss... how can anyone say...that about them, I dont even like Tripp, but I do like Ben, but I want to wait and see where the writers take this.. because.... everyone remember..... Ben went nuts from Jealously before.... so there is a chance that Ben wont be around long term seeing how he goes off his rocker if and when Tripp and Ciara get together....you could see it in his eyes the other day he really wanted to beat down Tripp but kept him self cool,calm, and Collected.... and when his sister comes to town to help him maybe... she'll be here I think they said this week... Not sure... but if Ben can keep it together.. I will be for Ben and Ciara... time will tell....

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:35 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote: I dont get how you can even compare them, Trip has kissed Ciara maybe once or I should say make out session, and Ben and Ciara haven't even shared a kiss... how can anyone say...that about them, I dont even like Tripp, but I do like Ben, but I want to wait and see where the writers take this.. because.... everyone remember..... Ben went nuts from Jealously before.... so there is a chance that Ben wont be around long term seeing how he goes off his rocker if and when Tripp and Ciara get together....you could see it in his eyes the other day he really wanted to beat down Tripp but kept him self cool,calm, and Collected.... and when his sister comes to town to help him maybe... she'll be here I think they said this week... Not sure... but if Ben can keep it together.. I will be for Ben and Ciara... time will tell....

Ben has been attacked three times, forced to leave town, hauled off to jail with no attorney present until Ciara hired Ted and slept outside without going into his normal anger mode. Yes, he might get jealous if Ciara were to remain with Tripp but he also knows she doesn't lie.

Posters have commented on the differences between Tripp and Ben but what about the differences between Abby and Ciara?
1. Ciara has been scorned & burned by men she dated; she's not into two timing. While Abby has a history of going after men who are already in relationships.

2. Ciara was with Tripp first, she didn't dump him for Ben then decide to go back to him leaving Ben heart broken.

3. Ciara is also Will's cousin and (now) by marriage related to a dead aunt via Paige being her step-father's sister and girlfriend of her cousin JJ, she is also cousin to Eric who was dating victim #1 Sirena and yet she stayed in the cabin with him and talked him down when he went off his meds. Abby, continued to lie as Ben was having his delusions and he had her captive in the cabin.

4. Ciara is dealing with a trauma that no one else seems to be concerned about her facing head one. She has spoken to Kayla one time and has not re-entered into therapy to get help. She and Ben are both dealing with traumatic pasts that they wish they could erase with no secrets. Abby had secrets.

5. Ciara trust Ben, its not one sided. Abby will never trust Ben again and even back then she didn't really trust him, not enough to be honest with him. She also had reservations about Clyde which she tried to hide.

6. Ben hasn't lied to Ciara or attempted to kill her, Ben lied to Abby, tried to kill her among other things.

7. Ciara isn't carrying his child, Abby believed that she was and refused to come clean about cheating and having a paternity test done.

FrizFan

Postby FrizFan » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:45 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote: I dont get how you can even compare them, Trip has kissed Ciara maybe once or I should say make out session, and Ben and Ciara haven't even shared a kiss... how can anyone say...that about them, I dont even like Tripp, but I do like Ben, but I want to wait and see where the writers take this.. because.... everyone remember..... Ben went nuts from Jealously before.... so there is a chance that Ben wont be around long term seeing how he goes off his rocker if and when Tripp and Ciara get together....you could see it in his eyes the other day he really wanted to beat down Tripp but kept him self cool,calm, and Collected.... and when his sister comes to town to help him maybe... she'll be here I think they said this week... Not sure... but if Ben can keep it together.. I will be for Ben and Ciara... time will tell....

Personally, I think Ben has changed. I don’t believe he’s the person he used to be. Yes, he still has issues, but he’s actively working on improving himself. He’s taking medication and going to therapy. He feels a ton of remorse for all the bad things he’s done. I know that doesn’t erase the bad things he’s done, but I do think he’s on a path to redemption.

Honestly, I really don’t think he would ever hurt Ciara. I think she’s important to him. He values her as a person. Even if he lost her completely, which I hope he never does, I think he would still try to be a good person. An utterly heartbroken person but still trying to be a good person. Like you said, he was completely jealous of Tripp when he realized what was happening with Ciara. Yet he didn’t try to hurt or murder Tripp as a result. He controlled himself. I think he will continue to do so. I think there are only 2 circumstances where he may not be able to control himself and that is if Ciara or Jordan are threatened in anyway.

FrizFan

Postby FrizFan » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:51 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:

Ben has been attacked three times, forced to leave town, hauled off to jail with no attorney present until Ciara hired Ted and slept outside without going into his normal anger mode. Yes, he might get jealous if Ciara were to remain with Tripp but he also knows she doesn't lie.

Posters have commented on the differences between Tripp and Ben but what about the differences between Abby and Ciara?
1. Ciara has been scorned & burned by men she dated; she's not into two timing. While Abby has a history of going after men who are already in relationships.

2. Ciara was with Tripp first, she didn't dump him for Ben then decide to go back to him leaving Ben heart broken.

3. Ciara is also Will's cousin and (now) by marriage related to a dead aunt via Paige being her step-father's sister and girlfriend of her cousin JJ, she is also cousin to Eric who was dating victim #1 Sirena and yet she stayed in the cabin with him and talked him down when he went off his meds. Abby, continued to lie as Ben was having his delusions and he had her captive in the cabin.

4. Ciara is dealing with a trauma that no one else seems to be concerned about her facing head one. She has spoken to Kayla one time and has not re-entered into therapy to get help. She and Ben are both dealing with traumatic pasts that they wish they could erase with no secrets. Abby had secrets.

5. Ciara trust Ben, its not one sided. Abby will never trust Ben again and even back then she didn't really trust him, not enough to be honest with him. She also had reservations about Clyde which she tried to hide.

6. Ben hasn't lied to Ciara or attempted to kill her, Ben lied to Abby, tried to kill her among other things.

7. Ciara isn't carrying his child, Abby believed that she was and refused to come clean about cheating and having a paternity test done.

When Ben was with Abby his mental illness was completely undiagnosed or unrecognized. He had no one to talk to to deal with his problems. Things are different now because he has been treated and has shown a commitment to working on his mental heart. His issues with Abby were build around his poor health. I believe what he feels for Ciara is completely true. It’s not based around any psychosis or slip from reality. He truly cares about her and appreciates her.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:01 pm

FrizFan wrote:[When Ben was with Abby his mental illness was completely undiagnosed or unrecognized. He had no one to talk to to deal with his problems. Things are different now because he has been treated and has shown a commitment to working on his mental heart. His issues with Abby were build around his poor health. I believe what he feels for Ciara is completely true. It’s not based around any psychosis or slip from reality. He truly cares about her and appreciates her.

Concur. They are both open with each other and supportive. I'm in for love or BFFs (even both).

Return to “Days of Our Lives”