Everyone happy or unhappy that Chad walked out?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mauimama

Re: Everyone happy or unhappy that Chad walked out?

Postby mauimama » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:52 pm

Jeank101 wrote:OMG Mau. Should’ve known. A berry costume? :lol: :lol:
Do you remember when the football team was called the Red Devils? Basketball was the Loganberries. Have no idea how That was picked. Do you? But I’ll always luv Felix. Remember when he was stolen at basketball sectionals? :evil:

I don't have the full history on the names (are you on the "you know you're from Logansport" FB pages?)
Best I can figure is - that there was a berry patch for where the football stadium is??? And I have no clue as to how Felix was designated as our mascot (what does he have to do with our home town?) LOL
Loved how the football team guarded Felix at the basketball games... lol

Pardon us people--- we're just catching up real quick here....
Back to our regularly scheduled program................lol

SpookyMom

Postby SpookyMom » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:45 pm

Jeank101 wrote:quote="mauimama"]
SpookyMom wrote:I’m enjoying watching them suffer. I have never liked either of these actors, especially BF. When I look at him all I can see is that he looks just like Gene Wilder as Willie Wonka. And as for his character, I don’t understand how Chad and Super Couple can even be in the same sentence. Aside from his cartoonish looks and snaggleteeth, his treatment of Abigail was incredibly demeaning, mean and nasty back when he came back and found out about her and EJ. Then he did it again when she was with Ben.

I tried to like her, and she comes from Mishawaka, IN where I lived for years, so I was excited to have a hometown Hey fellow Hoosier-- I'm from Logansport!!!!

omg-- you hit the nail on the head when you described Chad as Gene Wilder/Willie Wonka!!!! He DOES look just like him!

Small world! I live in Michigan now, but lived near Mishawaka for about 15 years.[/quote
]
Hay Spooky. Welcome to REAL small worlds. Maui and I are not only from the same state, same town, we graduated from LHS the same year. Go Berries. :D

That makes 4 of us from this area. Guess the Midwest has good taste in soaps,!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:50 pm

SpookyMom wrote:
SpookyMom wrote:I’m enjoying watching them suffer. I have never liked either of these actors, especially BF. When I look at him all I can see is that he looks just like Gene Wilder as Willie Wonka. And as for his character, I don’t understand how Chad and Super Couple can even be in the same sentence. Aside from his cartoonish looks and snaggleteeth, his treatment of Abigail was incredibly demeaning, mean and nasty back when he came back and found out about her and EJ. Then he did it again when she was with Ben.

I tried to like her, and she comes from Mishawaka, IN where I lived for years, so I was excited to have a hometown Hey fellow Hoosier-- I'm from Logansport!!!!

omg-- you hit the nail on the head when you described Chad as Gene Wilder/Willie Wonka!!!! He DOES look just like him!

Small world! I live in Michigan now, but lived near Mishawaka for about 15 years.[/quote
]
Hay Spooky. Welcome to REAL small worlds. Maui and I are not only from the same state, same town, we graduated from LHS the same year. Go Berries. :D

Hey, I'm from Little Rock, AR, have any of you ever been here? :mrgreen:

On topic, no, I'm not happy Chad left. 8-)

SpookyMom

Postby SpookyMom » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:49 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
SpookyMom wrote:

]

Hey, I'm from Little Rock, AR, have any of you ever been here? :mrgreen:

On topic, no, I'm not happy Chad left. 8-)[/quote]

I’ve been to AR, but not Little Rock. 8-)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”