If you could be a writer, what would be some s/l ideas using current characters?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
BrendaMorganQ

Re: If you could be a writer, what would be some s/l ideas using current characters?

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:08 pm

CanaryFan98 wrote:Have Victor/Maggie split. Victor marries Eve they torment Salem together. (love it; break up via help from Sarah Horton)

Bring back JJ's bad boy ways no son of Jack Devereaux should be innocent. BFTD Jack has amnesia and is married to someone else. She ends up cheating on him with JJ unbeknownst to all of them that they are father/son. No, why ruin another father son relationship?

Have Brady take a break from women and see a shrink not named Marlena to wonder why he has so many failed relationships and if he has mommy issues. He does need to take a break but Kristen is on her way home so I'm not sure it will last. I'd love for her to be his shrink undercover - ha!

Write out the Dimeras entirely their mystique died with Stefano. Then who would Vic compete with?

Claire becomes a gossip columnist for the Spectator dishing dirt on Salem bringing much comic relief to the show. Henderson and Harold will be her sources of info and they have tea together on a weekly basis. Rory is brought back as JJ's friend and Claire's partner in crime also a possible romance between them. love it, love it love it

Lucas gets a proper love interest and storyline. yes to s/l; all he does is date and drink he's become a one trick pony - give him something meaty to do

Roman and Kate are both killed off. Only if their children are allowed to come back before it happens

BrendaMorganQ

Re: If you could be a writer, what would be some s/l ideas using current characters?

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:39 pm

Claire's childhood illness returns; as the doctors search through her medical records to find out why the previous treatment isn't working it is discovered that Chelsea isn't Bo's after all. She's Roman's. Bringing an emotional reaction of disbelief to Hope causing her to sit at Bo & Zach's gravesite wondering how to let go of her new grief. She is found there by Abe who tells her she can say good-bye by looking into his eyes. This sets off a chain reaction throughout the other characters as the impact of this is felt from all over Anna, Roman, Kate, Victor, Kayla, Eric, Jennifer, Shawn D (he's on his way back) and Lani.

Gabi sets Chad up. She takes him out drinking, slips him a drug in hopes of getting pregnant. She has planned everything out perfectly; doctor's screening in Chicago, fertility pills to increase conception and Kate to find them in bed hours afterward. There's a hitch, he can't perform. Only she knows, so when Kate pretends to be outraged at finding them Gabi continues with her plan. She has less than 48hrs to conceive before the window closes. She buys sperm, it turns out to be Brady's from a donation he made while researching & planning how give Kristen a baby of their own as his wedding present way back when.

Tripp becomes jealous of the time Ciara spends with Ben. She explains that she cares for Tripp but she isn't in the right head space for a relationship right now, she has to deal with her rape and stop hiding from it. He thinks that means she wants Ben and is waiting for Salem to get use to him being able to walk around town freely before going after him. Tipp starts to show signs of Ava once again. He arranges for Ben to get trapped in one of the old underground tunnels while responding to a fire call (Ben's become a fire fighter). Ciara hears about the fire and remembers the story of how Lexi tried to escape with her brother Zach in the tunnels and becomes worried for Ben. Ben and Ciara get trapped together; no serious injuries but just like in the cabin its the two of them. After a few days they admit that there is more than just a caring friendship going on between them but they don't want to cause more harm for those around them. the tunnel fills with water, they have to swim their way out. Washed up on shore Ben doesn't seem to be breathing. Ciara give him CPR and swears that if he wakes up she won't hide her feelings.

Rafe investigates why Sami won't come to the wedding. He threatens to fly to her and bring her back for Marlena. He and Hope are good her tells her. He receives a text photo on his phone, his facial expression changes. We don't see the whole photo just the bottom of a women's shirt with the caption - "let's keep it that way".

CanaryFan98

Postby CanaryFan98 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:42 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
CanaryFan98 wrote:Have Victor/Maggie split. Victor marries Eve they torment Salem together. (love it; break up via help from Sarah Horton)

Bring back JJ's bad boy ways no son of Jack Devereaux should be innocent. BFTD Jack has amnesia and is married to someone else. She ends up cheating on him with JJ unbeknownst to all of them that they are father/son. No, why ruin another father son relationship?

Have Brady take a break from women and see a shrink not named Marlena to wonder why he has so many failed relationships and if he has mommy issues. He does need to take a break but Kristen is on her way home so I'm not sure it will last. I'd love for her to be his shrink undercover - ha!

Write out the Dimeras entirely their mystique died with Stefano. Then who would Vic compete with?

Claire becomes a gossip columnist for the Spectator dishing dirt on Salem bringing much comic relief to the show. Henderson and Harold will be her sources of info and they have tea together on a weekly basis. Rory is brought back as JJ's friend and Claire's partner in crime also a possible romance between them. love it, love it love it

Lucas gets a proper love interest and storyline. yes to s/l; all he does is date and drink he's become a one trick pony - give him something meaty to do

Roman and Kate are both killed off. Only if their children are allowed to come back before it happens

I don't think it would be ruined at least permanently.

Victor has plenty of enemies besides the Dimeras. He can torment Ben for being interested in Ciara.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:39 pm

CanaryFan98 wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:

I don't think it would be ruined at least permanently. :lol: Do you remember Jack before he fell in love with Jennifer and was able to come to terms with being a Johnson? That was not a good man.

Victor has plenty of enemies besides the Dimeras. He can torment Ben for being interested in Ciara. Not enemies, business rivals. If anything, should Ben stand up to Victor and get pushed around I think ole Vic would respect him.

CanaryFan98

Postby CanaryFan98 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:36 pm

I do remember that Jack but he actually loves his kids it would be different after the initial fighting

Victor can go up against Kate.

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:25 pm

Bring back Bo. It wasn't Bo who died, it was a doppleganger.

Aplepie

Postby Aplepie » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:59 pm

Since SN is leaving, I would send Steve and Kayla to California to take care of Kimberly. Sorry Mary Beth, but I just don't want to see Kayla moving on without Steve.

I would bring Eduardo back and have him be Kate's true love. I am thinking Taming of the Shrew. He could team up with John. I guess they would have to rename Black Patch. Kate and Marlena are already friends. I would play up that friendship. The show could use some strong women relationships that are not threatened by potential husband stealing.

I would have Gabi confess her lie about the baby switch and go back to being n honest woman, good mother, and good businesswoman. I would have Bella magazine add several more Faces of Bella, one being Gabi. I want o see diversity in races, ages, weights etc. Valeri is beautiful. They could feature her as a successful doctor, mother, beautiful fiancee.

I would have Hope resign as police commissioner and take a bigger role in the Horton connection to the hospital charities. Rafe and Eli stay detectives, and some outsider becomes the seldom seen police commissioner. Lani meets Ted and leaves for Europe with him.

Maggie should stop trying to change Victor, and when she does, he should stop his illegal ways. I would bring Xander back into the fold. He could replace Sonny at Titan, and paired with Gabi, he could build something good. Gabi could be his Maggie and make him want to be a better man.

I would have them address that Stefan is not really Stephano's son. Stefan could be bisexual and he and Sonny could move to Europe together, permanently. Will stays single for a while and becomes a better journalist, somewhat like Jack Devereaux.

Ciara and Ben get their own place. The loft was paid for by parents while the kids were in college. Time to grow up.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”