Stefan

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Irish17

Re: Stefan

Postby Irish17 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:30 pm

pontiacgirl850 wrote:The character of Stefan has so much potential. I just wish the writers would not have linked him with Abby at all would have given him a better introduction story.

I agree. Unfortunately the writers only want to write Abby stories so everyone is linked to her one way or another. Stefan and Chad and the business was where they should have gone, not another Abby triangle, been there done that over and over and over..........

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:52 pm

fightcrab wrote:I loved Tyler on GH, now I love him here. He is smart, excellent businessman, but also a passionate lover. And he is a blackmailer and everything a Dimera should be. He also loved his mother as a good son should. I see nothing bad about him. I like him now better than I do Chad.

I loved him on GH too but not here. I ff most of the time he is on. DOOL makes their villians way to mean and evil.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:39 pm

Irish17 wrote:I'm loving Stefan. The show needs this character and TC has the ability to say so much without even saying anything at all.

I am loving Stefan too! I know he in general rape Abby, but when looking in depth, the story is confusing! He was in love with Gabigail and Gabigail put it on him. She pursued him too. Would say she raped him too! :lol:

Yes, we do need this character around! Victor and Chad are doing nothing!

#morestebbylesschabby

SpookyMom

Postby SpookyMom » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:06 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:
hobbesla4 wrote:I am really loving the scenes between Stefan and Kate/Kayla/Steve/Gabi. It is great to see the actors be able to work together and be utilized in interesting stories instead of not having a storyline. I used to love Tyler Christopher’s work on GH. He is just as captivating on Days.

Well I'm glad that you're enjoying TC's performance, but to me, the Stefan Character comes off as sleazy slimy gross rapist, he took advantage of Abby's body, and he loves to antagonize. I liked him at first and thought he'd be an interesting mix, being a DiMera and it should have been about him and Chad doing business all along, but they changed him into the character he is now, not a villain that I enjoy, like Deimos or Clyde, Stefan is just a sick man, obsessed over a woman that was a split personality, from a woman that had no idea that she was having DID episodes, he knew, and took advantage of it and is still doing so, with Abby and "his" baby.

I am SO surprised that Chad hasn't killed the SOB yet! :lol:

Oh, I forgot, I hated it when he was talking to Ted asking about Kate being good in the "sack." I think Clyde has more couth than the Stefan character. I think the only other villain that I couldn't stand was Ian, but the Stefan character even out creeps me more compared to Ian, in his dressing gowns. :lol:

Those things he does and says are what I like about him. Especially goading Chad. And remember, I forget his exact words, but he basically accused Kayla of wanting to jump his bones. I think she threw up a little bit in her mouth. Hilarious! :lol:

CanaryFan98

Postby CanaryFan98 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:27 pm

Stefan should've been thrown in a Lucas/Chloe triangle not into Chad/Abby's orbit.

When KM left Abby should've been presumed dead until KM decided to come back.

We would've been spared the DID story.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:12 am

I knew last year, by the New Years pic, that Stefan was thrown into CHABBY. I think they should have left it that he lusting after Abby and the DID story not happening.

Mr. Bubbles

Postby Mr. Bubbles » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:03 am

I enjoy Tyler Christopher as "Stefan O." The role is his. I never thought anyone could take over the spot light of Stefano DiMera, but I find myself watching every scene Tyler does. I don't know if he misses General Hospital, but I hope Tyler wants to play Stefan for many more years. I wish Thaao P. could return as "Tony", but I guess at 72, he would like to lessen his work load and enjoy traveling.

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:11 am

I miss TC on GH. I love the Dimera storyline and wish the writers had done a better job of bringing him in. I liked the rumor that he really was Stefano with Rolf performing a memory transplant into Stefan, like they are doing on GH. The only reasons I watch days now is for Stefan, Ben and Ciara. The Chad/Abby/Gabi triangle is rewash and the way they handled the DID story while done with great effects, just didn't do justice to the story.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:37 am

strangeland wrote:I miss TC on GH. I love the Dimera storyline and wish the writers had done a better job of bringing him in. I liked the rumor that he really was Stefano with Rolf performing a memory transplant into Stefan, like they are doing on GH. The only reasons I watch days now is for Stefan, Ben and Ciara. The Chad/Abby/Gabi triangle is rewash and the way they handled the DID story while done with great effects, just didn't do justice to the story.

I've never watched GH, in order for me to enjoy it, I'd have to do too much research but I thought it was a pretty reputable, more real like, than memory transplants, I thought they only did crazy stuff, by someone like a Dr. Rolf, on Days! :lol: Maybe I shouldn't bother watching it at all then. :mrgreen:

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:07 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
strangeland wrote:I miss TC on GH. I love the Dimera storyline and wish the writers had done a better job of bringing him in. I liked the rumor that he really was Stefano with Rolf performing a memory transplant into Stefan, like they are doing on GH. The only reasons I watch days now is for Stefan, Ben and Ciara. The Chad/Abby/Gabi triangle is rewash and the way they handled the DID story while done with great effects, just didn't do justice to the story.

I've never watched GH, in order for me to enjoy it, I'd have to do too much research but I thought it was a pretty reputable, more real like, than memory transplants, I thought they only did crazy stuff, by someone like a Dr. Rolf, on Days! :lol: Maybe I shouldn't bother watching it at all then. :mrgreen:

The memory transplant is the recent story they have going on. It's pretty far out, but not as far out as some of the other stuff they have done. I enjoy that aspect of the show. I love GH. They have a bigger cast and multiple stories going on at once. The women dress amazingly and the entire cast is very good looking. They do a charity once a year called the Nurse's Ball and I always watch that to see the gowns! :D

Return to “Days of Our Lives”