Gabi Calling Abby A Nutjob!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EJAMI5555

Re: Gabi Calling Abby A Nutjob!

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:32 pm

Abby has made mistakes after mistakes after very short time. Even letting Stefan touched her belly while married to Chad :roll: that's a mistake!!!!

Chdoodles

Postby Chdoodles » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:03 pm

Candy Pruitt wrote:I think a 'nutjob' is someone who devotes all their time plotting revenge instead of spending their time repairing their relationship with their daughter and making sure their she is emotionally OK A lot of people called Ari a brat for her anger with Gabi, but I absolutely disagree. She is a little girl who in her mind was abandoned by her mother. She doesn't understand why her mother abandoned her and so she is angry. Children have a right to be angry just like every person does.....children are people too. Gabi knows Ari is hurting but all her focus is on someone else. Sad.

I used to like Gabi but no longer. Any decent person would worry more about their child then a stupid revenge plot that involves hurting an innocent child in the process.

I totally Agree. I remember way back when Gabby was quite the manipulator/liar/selfish etc. during the Salem tunnel crisis and caused Melanie to be kidnapped amongst other wrongdoings against Chad and Abby. She is currently portraying herself as a victim but she has always played that card to execute poor behavior and excuse herself. Not a fan.. not to excuse the fact that Abby and her DID has caused great trauma but the intention is completely different.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:07 am

What Gabi is doing is wrong....no question there. But the Abby's situation...well she is making mistake after mistake. It does not paint the right picture either...especially there was no justice here. No wonder why Chad & Gabi is confused with Abby's illness.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”