Gabi Calling Abby A Nutjob!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
SpookyMom

Re: Gabi Calling Abby A Nutjob!

Postby SpookyMom » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:58 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:^ Whee!!! You are welcome JaggedEdge ;) :) :D
Abby is something! Yesterday she was playing hard to get with Stefan.

I knew from day one she wanted him. She loves when men ruin their lives chasing her. Look at where she has Chad. The guy is a complete wreck trying to honor his lame marriage to her. If Stefan has any sense he'll take his kid and get a restraining order.

Chad should have taken Thomas with him today when he left Abby. She willfully and purposefully abandoned her infant son and then just waltzes back in, wreaking havoc all over again...yet somehow she ends up with Thomas?

Candy Pruitt

Postby Candy Pruitt » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:02 pm

Soaps.com Admin wrote:Reminder, keep conversations about the show, not other posters.
ADMIN

I also didn't think this forum was meant for two people to engage in conversation meant only for each other and admonish someone else for commenting on it.

I also don't think it's OK to have someone question if I am being truthful in the opinions I post.

But I guess the one thing I know is NOT OK is for me to respectfully ask the over-the-top, harsh, hostile responses I quite often receive on my opinions to please stop.

Done posting here. The rules are just too arbitrary for me.

Soapbaby71

Postby Soapbaby71 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:14 pm

donnavc wrote:
Candy Pruitt wrote:I think a 'nutjob' is someone who devotes all their time plotting revenge instead of spending their time repairing their relationship with their daughter and making sure their she is emotionally OK A lot of people called Ari a brat for her anger with Gabi, but I absolutely disagree. She is a little girl who in her mind was abandoned by her mother. She doesn't understand why her mother abandoned her and so she is angry. Children have a right to be angry just like every person does.....children are people too. Gabi knows Ari is hurting but all her focus is on someone else. Sad.

I used to like Gabi but no longer. Any decent person would worry more about their child then a stupid revenge plot that involves hurting an innocent child in the process.

Exactly. Abby had(s) PTSD and DID. Gabi is just a raving lunatic with unhealthy obsessions and delusions.

Abby could not help the hand she was dealt by birth. But Gabi has had the "poor little me" thing going since she got to Salem. First, she desides on her own that she should have Chad, let's just get his fiance' out of the way by kidnapping her and keeping her hidden until Chad falls in love with me. Then, it was Chad with Abby and Abby isn't good enough for Chad, but I am. Let's keep a record here. She's had a rival (who really wasn't a rival) kidnapped. Now, she has changed a pateernity test. If my child was at camp, I would go and get her! All boils down to this, Gabi is the one with "issues." Chad had never chose her. It was always Daniel's daughter or Abby. That is what still ticks this woman off. Jealousy.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:39 pm

Candy Pruitt wrote:
Soaps.com Admin wrote:Reminder, keep conversations about the show, not other posters.
ADMIN

I also didn't think this forum was meant for two people to engage in conversation meant only for each other and admonish someone else for commenting on it.

I also don't think it's OK to have someone question if I am being truthful in the opinions I post.

But I guess the one thing I know is NOT OK is for me to respectfully ask the over-the-top, harsh, hostile responses I quite often receive on my opinions to please stop.

Please don't leave, I enjoy your posts and no, you're not the only one confused, I'm not sure why the admins are allowing one poster to tell the other, that their thoughts or feelings aren't right and here's why. You have a right to post and not be harassed just because you state YOUR thoughts and feelings. Just hang in, here's hoping that our once nice board, will get there again one day! :mrgreen:x

My biggest problem of late, are rumors that are brought here as fact, and they're never verified, or not shown where we can read the same thing, to see if we believe it or not. Who knows, some could be getting their "facts" from the National Enquirer! :lol: They're still in business cause some people actually believe what they write is true! :D

Soaps.com Admin

Postby Soaps.com Admin » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:22 pm

No one is allowed to dictate to others how to post. If someone is breaking the rules, report the post. However attacking other posters, or fanbases is also not allowed. Posts are to be about the show, not about the other posters and fans.

ADMIN

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:33 pm

If some of us want to report a problem, but aren’t quite sure how, just click onto the ! in the top right corner and enter your question or complaint. You won’t necessarily know what was done, but you will know that your complaint was heard.
I think “they” prefer this over us trying to resolve problems on our own. Therefore, I’m going to start using this procedure more often for chronic problems. Seems reasonable to me. :)

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:37 pm

Jeank101 wrote:If some of us want to report a problem, but aren’t quite sure how, just click onto the ! in the top right corner and enter your question or complaint. You won’t necessarily know what was done, but you will know that your complaint was heard.
I think “they” prefer this over us trying to resolve problems on our own. Therefore, I’m going to start using this procedure more often for chronic problems. Seems reasonable to me. :)

I can't find the !, maybe it just doesn't show up on my screen?

Candy Pruitt

Postby Candy Pruitt » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:09 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
Candy Pruitt wrote:
ADMIN

Please don't leave, I enjoy your posts and no, you're not the only one confused, I'm not sure why the admins are allowing one poster to tell the other, that their thoughts or feelings aren't right and here's why. You have a right to post and not be harassed just because you state YOUR thoughts and feelings. Just hang in, here's hoping that our once nice board, will get there again one day! :mrgreen:x

My biggest problem of late, are rumors that are brought here as fact, and they're never verified, or not shown where we can read the same thing, to see if we believe it or not. Who knows, some could be getting their "facts" from the National Enquirer! :lol: They're still in business cause some people actually believe what they write is true! :D

Thank You for your kind, encouraging words.

Honestly, I am so very frustrated here lately.

For quite a long time I have hesitated to express any opinion about how ~ I used to like Gabi but do no longer because she doesn't care if she's hurting innocent children in her quest to hurt Abby. I do understand why she may want to get back at Abby, but cannot, for the life of me, be OK when she hurts innocents to do so.

I hesitated and held back sharing my thoughts because there is one person who comes back at me with hostilty that I am not comfortable with. I was feeling intimidated by the hostility in the response that I knew would come back at me. But I eventually did share my opinion and was basically called a liar for stating my feelings......

......that was OK with the adminstrators I guess ........

but when I tried to say, 'hey !!!! don't call me a liar'....that was "Against the Rules".

So sadly disgusted :cry: :cry: :cry: I enjoyed this forum for quite a while. But the arbitrary way they decide what's allowed and what is not is totally bizarre.

(I hope a few people read this before it's deleted.)

shar_D

Postby shar_D » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:17 pm

Lmao I love when my girl Gabi is savage! Preach!!! :lol:

Soaps.com Admin

Postby Soaps.com Admin » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:28 pm

Candy Pruitt wrote:

Thank You for your kind, encouraging words.

Honestly, I am so very frustrated here lately.

For quite a long time I have hesitated to express any opinion about how ~ I used to like Gabi but do no longer because she doesn't care if she's hurting innocent children in her quest to hurt Abby. I do understand why she may want to get back at Abby, but cannot, for the life of me, be OK when she hurts innocents to do so.

I hesitated and held back sharing my thoughts because there is one person who comes back at me with hostilty that I am not comfortable with. I was feeling intimidated by the hostility in the response that I knew would come back at me. But I eventually did share my opinion and was basically called a liar for stating my feelings......

......that was OK with the adminstrators I guess ........

but when I tried to say, 'hey !!!! don't call me a liar'....that was "Against the Rules".

So sadly disgusted :cry: :cry: :cry: I enjoyed this forum for quite a while. But the arbitrary way they decide what's allowed and what is not is totally bizarre.

(I hope a few people read this before it's deleted.)

Please don't make assumptions as to what happens behind the scenes. Admins do not discuss warnings or bans of other posters publically or with anyone but the poster in question.

ADMIN

Return to “Days of Our Lives”