Questions?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Sweetness24

Questions?

Postby Sweetness24 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:39 pm

Maybe 'Willow' is EJ's sister?

Chealsie should be a DiMera as hateful as she is!

Will we ever find out why Steve's death was faked, and his coffin switched with another one at his funeral?

bearrie

Re: Questions?

Postby bearrie » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:51 pm

Quote Sweetness24: Maybe 'Willow' is EJ's sister?

Will we ever find out why Steve's death was faked, and his coffin switched with another one at his funeral?

The issue of Willow and EJ being sblings have already been debated, and I think the general consensus was a negative. We don't believe that Willow and EJ are siblings. We do get that Willow might be working for EJ.

Chelsea being a dimera? Anything is possible i suppose.

About Patch's history, you are probably better off doing your own research on that. You'll get FASTER answers that way.

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:09 am

Yeah I am anxious to know the patch death situation

4evaDrake

Postby 4evaDrake » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:17 am

If you really think about that, it could be possible that chelsea is a Dimera, Billie gave birth to a still born baby and now poof she was alive, maybe she is just a plant to keep bo and hope apart. Just a theory of course.

Audd

Postby Audd » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:26 am

Quote 4evaDrake:

If you really think about that, it could be possible that chelsea is a Dimera, Billie gave birth to a still born baby and now poof she was alive, maybe she is just a plant to keep bo and hope apart. Just a theory of course.

I have always thought Chelsea is somehow connected to the DiMera's. It would make sense as to why she is sooooooooo into breaking up Bope! It's more then a little snot trying to get her "parents" back together!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”