Gabi drinking in the daytime

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
BrendaMorganQ

Gabi drinking in the daytime

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:04 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: loving her smug look as she has no clue what Stefan will do to her should he ever find out this was all a ruse.

Artgirl77

Re: Gabi drinking in the daytime

Postby Artgirl77 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:58 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: loving her smug look as she has no clue what Stefan will do to her should he ever find out this was all a ruse.

Really! Probably exactly what he said he would do if she didn’t tell him where Abigail was.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:24 pm

Artgirl77 wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: loving her smug look as she has no clue what Stefan will do to her should he ever find out this was all a ruse.

Really! Probably exactly what he said he would do if she didn’t tell him where Abigail was.

Oh crippies. What was that? :shock:

Artgirl77

Postby Artgirl77 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:06 pm

Jeank101 wrote:
Artgirl77 wrote:

Oh crippies. What was that? :shock:

I can’t remember exactly what he said, but it was something about how he’d take Gabi Chic and break it up and sell it in pieces and some other stuff like that. Basically making sure Gabi has nothing left.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:12 pm

Not to worry. This girl has more ideas than a leopard has spots. :twisted:

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:17 pm

I love this new Gabi! :P I hope she ruins Stefan & Abby's sweet life!

ASoapDiva

Postby ASoapDiva » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:57 am

The title threw me off. I was expecting to read how awful it was for Gabi to be the only character in soap history to drink in the daytime! Should have known it was another Gabriella bashing thread! Anyhow, I am enjoying Dark Gabriella! She played Stefan like a fiddle! Pretending to give him the wrong envelope and looking afraid when he coerced her into telling him where Abby was so he could stop her from killing his baby and she sung like a parrot! :lol: :lol: :lol:

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:33 am

Stefan's not going to do anything to her because whenever she chooses she can sue his behind for everything he has and win.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:13 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:

Stefan's not going to do anything to her because whenever she chooses she can sue his behind for everything he has and win.

And sue Abby too! Let's not forget that! :lol:

Jennifer: How could you, Abigail? Let Gabi take our hard earned inheritance from us!!!

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:21 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:

And sue Abby too! Let's not forget that! :lol:

Jennifer: How could you, Abigail? Let Gabi take our hard earned inheritance from us!!!

She just needs to never speak to her again.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”