I'm confused about the funeral

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Irish17

I'm confused about the funeral

Postby Irish17 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:34 pm

Where exactly did they lay the baby to rest, in the middle of the town square? I also don't understand why Julie and Doug weren't there.

moocat

Re: I'm confused about the funeral

Postby moocat » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:52 pm

Me to Irish17. We must have been typing out posts about the same time. Sorry ,I did that yesterday to someone too. I was confused and wondered why they didn't show more of a regular funeral even if for a short moment with people like Julie giving their condolences.Was he buried at the town square? Couldn't figure that out either.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:01 pm

moocat wrote:Me to Irish17. We must have been typing out posts about the same time. Sorry ,I did that yesterday to someone too. I was confused and wondered why they didn't show more of a regular funeral even if for a short moment with people like Julie giving their condolences.Was he buried at the town square? Couldn't figure that out either.

Enquiring minds want to know...evidently at the exact same time. I'm surprised we're the only ones questioning this.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:07 pm

What's the connection---- is it that Eli is the great grandson of Alice and Tom (is that right or not)?
I don't get it

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:09 pm

Irish17 wrote:Where exactly did they lay the baby to rest, in the middle of the town square? I also don't understand why Julie and Doug weren't there.

I just asked on another thread did they bury the baby there? Did baby David get wrapped in the blanket WTH? :?

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:18 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
Irish17 wrote:Where exactly did they lay the baby to rest, in the middle of the town square? I also don't understand why Julie and Doug weren't there.

I just asked on another thread did they bury the baby there? Did baby David get wrapped in the blanket WTH? :?

Really blantant and lazy on the writer's part---- OF ALL PEOPLE---- even if no one else was there- JULIE would've been all over it! She's had her head up Eli's butt from the second she found out he was David's son--

Don't they have a chapel in that hospital -- for a simple service?

Xaviantha

Postby Xaviantha » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:21 pm

I thought it was strange also. Then I thought maybe there was a family crypt? But in the town square? Seems very odd.

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:43 pm

I hope someone has the answers. Too strange to stare at the baby's grave when you go out for ice cream. I know they have a church (set) - seems like that would've been better.

Trina_P

Postby Trina_P » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:49 pm

I hope it was poor editing. That is the only excuse I could offer the writers. Julie of all people would have been there. They didnt have the baby cremated because they kept making a big deal about him being buried in that blanket.

They definitely dropped the ball on this one.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”