Any guesses as to WHO found the car/body?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mauimama

Any guesses as to WHO found the car/body?

Postby mauimama » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:24 pm

This is gonna be interesting.. I'm 'blank' right now as to WHO might've found the car with a dead body in it--- of course everyone in Salem would know about the sexual harassment case against Sonny so it could be ANYONE?
Doesn't break my heart to see Will and Sonny squirm and twist in the wind since they tried to get rid of Leo's body instead of going to the cops -- good grief-- Will could've gotten Hope's help (oh wait- she's too dam busy trying to get Ben to confess to a crime he didn't commit) or go to Roman for help etc

stefanoone

Re: Any guesses as to WHO found the car/body?

Postby stefanoone » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:16 pm

Gotta be Vivian or Stefan or possibly Kristen since she's coming back soon.

Xaviantha

Postby Xaviantha » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:23 pm

I Agree. Gotta be Vivian or Stephan. Stephan is already hinting that Ted and Kate may have done away with Leo. Maybe he knows the truth.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:31 pm

Maybe Leo sent the note. :shock:

jay2186

Postby jay2186 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:27 pm

My bet is on Deimos..the way he spoke to Ted today made me think that he found Leo and is either hiding him or he found the body and is playing games with Will.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:44 pm

mauimama wrote:This is gonna be interesting.. I'm 'blank' right now as to WHO might've found the car with a dead body in it--- of course everyone in Salem would know about the sexual harassment case against Sonny so it could be ANYONE?
Doesn't break my heart to see Will and Sonny squirm and twist in the wind since they tried to get rid of Leo's body instead of going to the cops -- good grief-- Will could've gotten Hope's help (oh wait- she's too dam busy trying to get Ben to confess to a crime he didn't commit) or go to Roman for help etc

:lol: :twisted:

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:48 pm

My money is on Paul. So far no one has asked for money so it maybe Paul attempting to get Will to tell him the truth. I find it odd that the note was left for Will instead of Sonny. Sonny is the one with the money, he was the accused and death happened in the K-mansion.

Sonny is the one who caused the fatal blow to be struck when he jerked Leo off of Will and threw him into the fireplace mantel. Will of course has a medical excuse that a good attorney could use to get him off.

I'd name Chad as my second guess but he is already juggling way too many personal issues to really have the time to think it through. So Paul remains my #1.

Jezebel1

Postby Jezebel1 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:18 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:My money is on Paul. So far no one has asked for money so it maybe Paul attempting to get Will to tell him the truth. I find it odd that the note was left for Will instead of Sonny. Sonny is the one with the money, he was the accused and death happened in the K-mansion.

Sonny is the one who caused the fatal blow to be struck when he jerked Leo off of Will and threw him into the fireplace mantel. Will of course has a medical excuse that a good attorney could use to get him off.

I'd name Chad as my second guess but he is already juggling way too many personal issues to really have the time to think it through. So Paul remains my #1.

I also think it’s Paul. He’s leaving Days. He could be hurt that Will didn’t tell him about Leo, etc. ;)
Sorry have a headache but wanted to express my opinion.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:19 pm

I think it is xander...possibly.... he always like to stay ahead of the game... could be him...

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:38 pm

I just can't believe it would be Paul. That would be entirely out of character for him. And Kate doesn't seem to have a clue about Leo's whereabouts. Stefan is always a possibility or Leo himself.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”