Birth years of some characters FYI

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
User avatar
Artgirl77
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:20 am

Birth years of some characters FYI

Postby Artgirl77 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:10 am

So I was curious about peoples ages on the show... I know they like to rapid age people to have more characters interacting. But take a look at these years of birth. I got all this from Jason47 website.

Will Horton 1995
EJ DiMera 1997
Brady Black 1992
Abigail DiMera 1992
Sammie and Eric Brady 1984
Jennifer Horton 1976
Hope Brady 1974
Theo Carver 2003
JJ Deveraux 2004
Sonny Kiriakis 1991
Ciara Brady 2006
Jonny DiMera & Allie Horton 2007
Joey Johnson 2008
Eve Donavan 1987 - although this was the date of someone thinking back to her birth. Real birth year not known.

I just find it interesting that Will is older than EJ and based on this info EJ became a father at 10.

User avatar
taramartin
Posts: 4883
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 8:32 pm

Re: Birth years of some characters FYI

Postby taramartin » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:12 am

Artgirl77 wrote:So I was curious about peoples ages on the show... I know they like to rapid age people to have more characters interacting. But take a look at these years of birth. I got all this from Jason47 website.

Will Horton 1995
EJ DiMera 1997
Brady Black 1992
Abigail DiMera 1992
Sammie and Eric Brady 1984
Jennifer Horton 1976
Hope Brady 1974
Theo Carver 2003
JJ Deveraux 2004
Sonny Kiriakis 1991
Ciara Brady 2006
Jonny DiMera & Allie Horton 2007
Joey Johnson 2008
Eve Donavan 1987 - although this was the date of someone thinking back to her birth. Real birth year not known.

I just find it interesting that Will is older than EJ and based on this info EJ became a father at 10.


Interesting, thanks.

elaine999
Posts: 474
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:57 pm

Re: Birth years of some characters FYI

Postby elaine999 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:58 pm

And I see that Samantha gave birth to Will when she was 11.


Seattle_Rain
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:24 pm

Re: Birth years of some characters FYI

Postby Seattle_Rain » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:38 pm

It's weird Theo is supposedly older than JJ but JJ acts and seems older.

User avatar
Artgirl77
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:20 am

Re: Birth years of some characters FYI

Postby Artgirl77 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:36 pm

elaine999 wrote:And I see that Samantha gave birth to Will when she was 11.


Yea, and ya know had kids with a guy (EJ) 2 years younger than her son.

User avatar
Artgirl77
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:20 am

Re: Birth years of some characters FYI

Postby Artgirl77 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:38 pm

Seattle_Rain wrote:It's weird Theo is supposedly older than JJ but JJ acts and seems older.


I guess story lines allowed him to be older?

User avatar
EJAMI5555
Posts: 2691
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:35 am

Re: Birth years of some characters FYI

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:45 am

When the characters are soared, the years change! Remember Will's grave, 1992????? I came in 1994 and witness his birth a year later....so things are very complicated. I wished Jason47 would have said that to us all.


Return to “Days of Our Lives”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to Top