Hope and Rafe WTH?!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
moocat

Hope and Rafe WTH?!!

Postby moocat » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:06 pm

Who did they think they were the way they were questioning Ben? Especially Hope hounding him about the " voices". He should have demanded a lawyer immediately! I realize that they have job to do, but that was way over the top! Hope was down right cruel to Ben. She should be ashamed of herself. Oh I forgot she has no shame. Can't wait until she's proven wrong!

jay2186

Re: Hope and Rafe WTH?!!

Postby jay2186 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:51 pm

I am so sick of them..i swear I want to punch the TV every time I see Rafe's stupid face with that stupid smirk.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:13 am

moocat wrote:Who did they think they were the way they were questioning Ben? Especially Hope hounding him about the " voices". He should have demanded a lawyer immediately! I realize that they have job to do, but that was way over the top! Hope was down right cruel to Ben. She should be ashamed of herself. Oh I forgot she has no shame. Can't wait until she's proven wrong!

I wish one of those 'voices" would've said to Ben--------------"go get a necktie and strangle that b I t c h!!!!"

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:11 pm

Yep I was pretty disgusted with them myself in that scene.

Blonde Angel

Postby Blonde Angel » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:42 pm

She was actually trying to feed words into his mouth. Where is his damn lawyer? Oh yeah right Hope and Rafe dont' think he deserves a lawyer...no matter what he shoudl know his rights questioning or breasting rather him like this is disrespectful and unalwful even if he lied and said he set the fire it would be inadmissible in court wihtout a lawyer present...but other than their speciulation they have no real concrete evidence not sure what Ben want's Ciara to do but I can't wiat to see

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:12 pm

After what this man has done? Killing, strangling and torture? I would take a ball bat and smash his freaking head in. Go Hope and Rafe. Beat the truth out of this dirt bag because pretty soon he will be back to his old ways and whose will be the next family grieving for the loss of a loved one.

Kerrbear

Postby Kerrbear » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:07 pm

In fairness, he never asked for a lawyer (typically the interrogators probably wouldn't offer legal counsel, "like maybe you should have a lawyer). He didn't even use his call for one.

And if you want answers, you probably would hit the (valid) point about the voices.

I'm Team Ben on this one & Hopes been shady the whole time with this but I dont think shes at fault for going on ab the voices or not offering legal advice (although she shouldnt be the interrogator in the 1st place).

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:17 pm

I know that most here hate Hope and Rafe and especially Rope, but Kerrbear has a lot of it right. Most of it. Hope (and Rafe) are doing their jobs, and they are acting like cops act. There is every reason under the sun for them to assume Ben was the arsonist and for them to attempt to get the truth out of him. They didn't beat him. Detectives and cops who interrogate are not going to be nice and gentle with someone, and there are those who do cross the line and use physical force, which is wrong. Hope should not be the one to question Ben, though, of course, and Rafe doesn't need to be so smirky (I only disagree a bit with Kerrbear in that Hope is being "shady")

Btw, I love me some Ben and want him to be exonerated and watch Hope and Rafe be humbled.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:36 pm

lurker girl wrote:I know that most here hate Hope and Rafe and especially Rope, but Kerrbear has a lot of it right. Most of it. Hope (and Rafe) are doing their jobs, and they are acting like cops act. There is every reason under the sun for them to assume Ben was the arsonist and for them to attempt to get the truth out of him. They didn't beat him. Detectives and cops who interrogate are not going to be nice and gentle with someone, and there are those who do cross the line and use physical force, which is wrong. Hope should not be the one to question Ben, though, of course, and Rafe doesn't need to be so smirky (I only disagree a bit with Kerrbear in that Hope is being "shady")

Btw, I love me some Ben and want him to be exonerated and watch Hope and Rafe be humbled.

IA with everything except the last sentence! :lol: I don't know if I still just don't like the Ben character, cause I never did, but for some reason I just can't drink the Ben Koolaid! :lol:

Kerrbear

Postby Kerrbear » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:14 pm

lurker girl wrote:I know that most here hate Hope and Rafe and especially Rope, but Kerrbear has a lot of it right. Most of it. Hope (and Rafe) are doing their jobs, and they are acting like cops act. There is every reason under the sun for them to assume Ben was the arsonist and for them to attempt to get the truth out of him. They didn't beat him. Detectives and cops who interrogate are not going to be nice and gentle with someone, and there are those who do cross the line and use physical force, which is wrong. Hope should not be the one to question Ben, though, of course, and Rafe doesn't need to be so smirky (I only disagree a bit with Kerrbear in that Hope is being "shady")

I think we don't disagree at all actually haha. I meant that Hope has been shady with everything except in these 2 aspects! I may not have worded it well.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”