Hope and Rafe

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Fan1996

Re: Hope and Rafe

Postby Fan1996 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:20 pm

I really tried with these two....was happy for Hope that she found love after Bo and all.....but losing Bo, the trauma from Stefano and Aiden, and losing Zack have just turned her into a self righteous hypocrite. And Rafe.....since he is SO in love with her, supports most of her nonsense. He would not dare go against her now, after what he did with Sami. I'll be glad when Sami comes back with that baby, if she is pregnant.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:18 pm

Fan1996 wrote:I really tried with these two....was happy for Hope that she found love after Bo and all.....but losing Bo, the trauma from Stefano and Aiden, and losing Zack have just turned her into a self righteous hypocrite. And Rafe.....since he is SO in love with her, supports most of her nonsense. He would not dare go against her now, after what he did with Sami. I'll be glad when Sami comes back with that baby, if she is pregnant.

I tried too at first, then Hope rejected Rafe for another try with Aiden, she really screwed up there. I truly don't want any more Sami babies but if it breaks up Rafe and Hope, and Sami returns to wherever she comes from, I'm good! LOL!

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:19 pm

Y&R, :lol: :lol: . I know. :geek:
Just thought of something, though. Since the first fire was started by a person, could that evidence still be there and not destroyed by this fire? But, shouldn’t the fire marshal be able to tell that it was old evidence - maybe 3-4 yrs old? I’m tellin’ you Ben, you need a good lawyer.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:46 pm

Jeank101 wrote:Y&R, :lol: :lol: . I know. :geek:
Just thought of something, though. Since the first fire was started by a person, could that evidence still be there and not destroyed by this fire? But, shouldn’t the fire marshal be able to tell that it was old evidence - maybe 3-4 yrs old? I’m tellin’ you Ben, you need a good lawyer.

Great thoughts! I didn't even think of that, are they inspecting the first fire or the second? :shock:

gonecountry

Postby gonecountry » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:55 pm

Since the cabin alteady burned, how is it still there? And, with no evidence that I saw of it having been on fire before?

gonecountry

Postby gonecountry » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:03 pm

These 2 imbeciles aren't looking further into he fire because they want to railroad poor Ben. They are totally trying to get him to admit he was in the throes of his mental beakdown and make himmdoubt his memory so hell admit he cant remember. They won't go to the pharmacy, bevause it would proove he wasnt at the cabin, and ruin thrir chances of a setup.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:02 pm

I would think the investigation is about the 2nd fire. Surely they can tell the difference, especially since the 1st one was 3 or 4 yrs ago.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”