Eve is straight up evil lol

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Jeank101

Re: Eve is straight up evil lol

Postby Jeank101 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:28 pm

Irish has it right. The Knucklehead Curse. :evil:

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:17 pm

Jeank101 wrote:Irish has it right. The Knucklehead Curse. :evil:

:twisted: :evil: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :evil:

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:26 pm

Irish17 wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:I'm just so HAPPY that Jenn the Investigative Reporter is BACK! :mrgreen: She zoomed right in on Eve, and now, she's calling to find out the social worker's name, etc., way to GO Jenn Jenn! She's WAY smarter than the Salem PD! :lol:

Yeah, I liked Eve when she was stepping aside for Brady and Teresa but she became a shrew, I hated the nasty things that she said to Teresa, sounded like a school kid. :roll:

But that's how Theresa and Eve's relationship has always been. They are either at each others throats or the first one to have each others back. I don't think Eve is a shrew she's just cursed for being with the knucklehead.

Yeah, but she told Justin and they both knew something was going on, she even suggested that the drugs "were" JJ's and she knew all along they weren't.

Willow 8

Postby Willow 8 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:18 am

I would say that Theresa is more evil than Eve. If Theresa doesn't get her own way or wants her own way, watch out she will try to murder you.

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:08 pm

Irish17 wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:I'm just so HAPPY that Jenn the Investigative Reporter is BACK! :mrgreen: She zoomed right in on Eve, and now, she's calling to find out the social worker's name, etc., way to GO Jenn Jenn! She's WAY smarter than the Salem PD! :lol:

Yeah, I liked Eve when she was stepping aside for Brady and Teresa but she became a shrew, I hated the nasty things that she said to Teresa, sounded like a school kid. :roll:

But that's how Theresa and Eve's relationship has always been. They are either at each others throats or the first one to have each others back. I don't think Eve is a shrew she's just cursed for being with the knucklehead.

Eve should just step up and tell the truth. Both she and Brady are as dumb as a bag of rocks for signing a contract with Stefan after what he did to Gabbi(y) I wouldn't truth that dirt bag as far as I could throw him.

Aplepie

Postby Aplepie » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:51 pm

Willow 8 wrote:I would say that Theresa is more evil than Eve. If Theresa doesn't get her own way or wants her own way, watch out she will try to murder you.

I am always surprised that Teresa is so evil. She is a Brady.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”