I’m sorry I can’t ...

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
AlyH

I’m sorry I can’t ...

Postby AlyH » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:44 pm

Stand chad! His nonstop stammering is on my last nerve. I just have to FF when he’s on. And not only that he’s pompous and full of himself. Not a good combo.
Someone mentioned he strutted around town in his john travolta suits and that’s hilarious and so true. Love that comment.

Irish17

Re: I’m sorry I can’t ...

Postby Irish17 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:06 pm

AlyH wrote:Stand chad! His nonstop stammering is on my last nerve. I just have to FF when he’s on. And not only that he’s pompous and full of himself. Not a good combo.
Someone mentioned he strutted around town in his john travolta suits and that’s hilarious and so true. Love that comment.

I was the one who said that lol....why can't he dress in a normal business suit like the other men on the show?

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:23 pm

Irish17 wrote:
AlyH wrote:Stand chad! His nonstop stammering is on my last nerve. I just have to FF when he’s on. And not only that he’s pompous and full of himself. Not a good combo.

I was the one who said that lol....why can't he dress in a normal business suit like the other men on the show?

I'm with ya--- this OTT stammering is just that --- OTT ---
Guess we could nickname his "Strut and Stammer" LOL
and those gawd awful suits---- yikes! He should be in designer suits... Armani, etc... not Goodwill rejects!

Stefano Rules

Postby Stefano Rules » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:20 pm

With his money you'd think Chad could afford custom made clothes. His suits always look like they're too small and are ill-fitting. We're talking about someone who is supposed to be CEO of a big company. Who would take him seriously. At least when EJ was on, he wore beautifully tailored suits and looked the part. Even the new French lawyer dresses well.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:52 pm

Chad acts as if he is a saint and can do no wrong. Perhaps he has DID as well from Andre's hypnotic suggestion attempt to make him dump Abby. His list of crimes are long if not longer than Stefan's. And his attachment to Kate and hers to him sometimes boarders on the side of creepy. She is the only one he seems to forgive and misdeeds forgotten. Its not a wonder they haven't made him her son instead of step-son.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:23 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:Chad acts as if he is a saint and can do no wrong. Perhaps he has DID as well from Andre's hypnotic suggestion attempt to make him dump Abby. His list of crimes are long if not longer than Stefan's. And his attachment to Kate and hers to him sometimes boarders on the side of creepy. She is the only one he seems to forgive and misdeeds forgotten. Its not a wonder they haven't made him her son instead of step-son.

True, true, true!

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:36 pm

Irish17 wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:Chad acts as if he is a saint and can do no wrong. Perhaps he has DID as well from Andre's hypnotic suggestion attempt to make him dump Abby. His list of crimes are long if not longer than Stefan's. And his attachment to Kate and hers to him sometimes boarders on the side of creepy. She is the only one he seems to forgive and misdeeds forgotten. Its not a wonder they haven't made him her son instead of step-son.

True, true, true!

I've been waiting for that shoe to fall. Her attachment to him from the beginning has made no sense. So she helped his mother hide him from Stefano in plain sight and backed her lie that he was another man's child. Let us not forget that his mother was a working girl paid by Stefano as a sub for Kate when she was otherwise engaged. His mother could have confessed the truth at anytime. Heck he even gets treated better than Austin and Billie who she left with their abusive father and bought his lie about having killed them.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”