What would you do?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
pontiacgirl850

What would you do?

Postby pontiacgirl850 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:20 pm

If you were Gabi and were deadset on seeking revenge against Abby and Stefan, what would you do? What would be your revenge?

AlyH

Re: What would you do?

Postby AlyH » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:47 pm

My revenge would be to cut them out of my life completely and start living and enjoying my own. Of course watching them fall apart would be revenge enough. Just wish they would get Gabi out of their orbit and get her own storyline.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:19 pm

AlyH wrote:My revenge would be to cut them out of my life completely and start living and enjoying my own. Of course watching them fall apart would be revenge enough. Just wish they would get Gabi out of their orbit and get her own storyline.

Me too! But once TPTB include a 3rd person in the mix, they seem to pop up again and again, like Billie and Bo, Bo and Carly, they go round and round, guess not to miss any fans' favorite couple, trying to satisfy everyone. :mrgreen:

feisty51

Postby feisty51 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:37 pm

AlyH wrote:My revenge would be to cut them out of my life completely and start living and enjoying my own. Of course watching them fall apart would be revenge enough. Just wish they would get Gabi out of their orbit and get her own storyline.

And what kind of storyline do you think she could have?

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:42 pm

pontiacgirl850 wrote:If you were Gabi and were deadset on seeking revenge against Abby and Stefan, what would you do? What would be your revenge?

I'd go old school soap.

First, exercise my Kiriakis connections. Cut a deal with Victor to bring DiMera Enterprises to its knees from the inside with my reward being sole ownership of Gabi Chic with at least $2M in liquid assets in case of an emergency.

Second, use every seductive trick in the book to get into Stefan's bed. Leading with some bogus argument where I would end up slapping his face then kissing him and ripping his clothes off. I think they call it hate sex. After all he did fall for the fake Gabby so why not work that angle.

Seeing me with Stefan will not only make Chad upset but get under Abby's skin.

Third I'd take full advantage of Abby's Gabby memories and play off her IDD/DID. How? Whenever we'd go out to lunch in public I would use a low frequency emitter to play under the table reminding her of how it felt to be with Stefan. I'd also place it in her car every couple of days along with his voice. These recording will be of him talking about how much he misses her and our lovemaking. I'd also make sure (only in the soap world) to be able to have her hear my special messages when she is alone in bed waiting for Chad.

Nothing illegal about any of that so my hands would be clean of any and all crimes as I sit back with my popcorn and hot tamales candy as all three implode. :twisted: The best revenge takes time to unfold.

AlyH

Postby AlyH » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:57 pm

feisty51 wrote:

No clue but anything that did not involve that dreadful couple....she deserves her own SL with her own NEW lover or her own company...just ANYTHING else that doesn't include them. Its toxic for her.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:30 pm

feisty51 wrote:

She could go back to school and start to design her own fashion line to add to Gabi Chic and go head to head with a company outside of Salem. Kate needs a job, and has been her champion for years. As long as she does not agree to give her any buying power they could have their own s/l around building the division up. Eve and Brady still need to finalize their deal with Stefan, and Gabi was once the face of Basic Black (or whatever company Kate was in charge of at the time) so her getting involved with Claire under the new campaign of Bella works.

pontiacgirl850

Postby pontiacgirl850 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:46 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
pontiacgirl850 wrote:If you were Gabi and were deadset on seeking revenge against Abby and Stefan, what would you do? What would be your revenge?

I'd go old school soap.

First, exercise my Kiriakis connections. Cut a deal with Victor to bring DiMera Enterprises to its knees from the inside with my reward being sole ownership of Gabi Chic with at least $2M in liquid assets in case of an emergency.

Second, use every seductive trick in the book to get into Stefan's bed. Leading with some bogus argument where I would end up slapping his face then kissing him and ripping his clothes off. I think they call it hate sex. After all he did fall for the fake Gabby so why not work that angle.

Third I'd take full advantage of Abby's Gabby memories and play off her IDD/DID. How? Whenever we'd go out to lunch in public I would use a low frequency emitter to play under the table reminding her of how it felt to be with Stefan. I'd also place it in her car every couple of days along with his voice. These recording will be of him talking about how much he misses her and our lovemaking. I'd also make sure (only in the soap world) to be able to have her hear my special messages when she is alone in bed waiting for Chad.

Nothing illegal about any of that so my hands would be clean of any and all crimes as I sit back with my popcorn and hot tamales candy as all three implode. :twisted: The best revenge takes time to unfold.

I love it!!

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:55 pm

pontiacgirl850 wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:

I'd go old school soap.

I love it!!

There is something to be said for the Agnes Nixon approach to getting revenge and walking away without a criminal charge. :twisted:

Return to “Days of Our Lives”