Gabi

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Irish17

Re: Gabi

Postby Irish17 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:00 am

Soapbaby71 wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:Abby is not innocent either :D :lol: Abby was the one who put our sweet Gabi in jail! The problem with this story is, that Days did not give a fair justice to Abby! To be in jail, to be harassed by inmates, to stand trial. Abby will always be our princess who gets away with everything :roll:

Um, sweet Gabi is a witch also, I that case. Because I do remember when Chad was engaged to Daniel's daughter. She could get Chad then either, so she had the girlfriend kidnapped. The kidnapper went to prison, but SWEET AND INNOCENT little Gabi got away with it b/c her brother and sister-in-law schemed a plan that would keep her out of jail. That witch should have gone to jail. As for Abby, yes she has done bad things like her affair with EJ (for which she got all the blame). But,k blaming someone with her type of illness. She's not getting off easy, She has to live with cheating on her husband and abandoning their child. Abby did not plan to hurt her, but she's planning to hurt Abby. I think what Gabbi's mother said is correct. And, I can't wait until others find out about sweet Gabbi. I hope it all blows up in her doe-eyed face. BOOM!

Just to clarify...Gabi did NOT have Melanie kidnapped. Gabi hired the guy to pretend to stalk her (Gabi) but then he went further on his own and kidnapped Melanie.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:15 am

Soapbaby71 wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:Abby is not innocent either :D :lol: Abby was the one who put our sweet Gabi in jail! The problem with this story is, that Days did not give a fair justice to Abby! To be in jail, to be harassed by inmates, to stand trial. Abby will always be our princess who gets away with everything :roll:

Um, sweet Gabi is a witch also, I that case. Because I do remember when Chad was engaged to Daniel's daughter. She could get Chad then either, so she had the girlfriend kidnapped. The kidnapper went to prison, but SWEET AND INNOCENT little Gabi got away with it b/c her brother and sister-in-law schemed a plan that would keep her out of jail. That witch should have gone to jail. As for Abby, yes she has done bad things like her affair with EJ (for which she got all the blame). But,k blaming someone with her type of illness. She's not getting off easy, She has to live with cheating on her husband and abandoning their child. Abby did not plan to hurt her, but she's planning to hurt Abby. I think what Gabbi's mother said is correct. And, I can't wait until others find out about sweet Gabbi. I hope it all blows up in her doe-eyed face. BOOM!

IA, I had posted that this was the first intentional mean thing that Gabi has done, but I keep forgetting she knew about Melanie and let her suffer just to cover her butt. So St. Gabi is on #2 of intentional mean mean things! :lol: To my knowledge, St. Abby has never intentionally set out to scheme and hurt others, sure, she's not perfect but I can't think of anyone on the show that is. :mrgreen:

It baffles me how the Abby Haters just gloss over the fact that Abby was/is mentally ill, they refuse to acknowledge the DID STORY LINE that just happened right in front of their eyes! :lol:

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:15 am

Irish17 wrote:
Soapbaby71 wrote:

Just to clarify...Gabi did NOT have Melanie kidnapped. Gabi hired the guy to pretend to stalk her (Gabi) but then he went further on his own and kidnapped Melanie.

Did you see the part where Gabi found out and let Melanie stay locked up? She was covering her butt.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:00 am

I do remember that Gabi didn't do anything to help the kidnapped Melanie, I was just correcting the other post that said Gabi had Melanie kidnapped. Everyone on Day's has done bad things whether intentional or not, including Abby, and they've all had reasons for their actions...it's a soap. I like to be correct in my facts before I post and if I don't know I try to find out. We all have characters that we like or dislike and debating them can and should be fun, so I try to post with that in mind. I'm just a stickler for the facts and I think we all need to remember one thing about these characters...they're being written this way by writers and they're fictional people. I think they like to keep the audience stirred up and it seems to be working. :)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:49 am

Gabi is a mess. This plot she's hatched will eventually blow up in her face. If she really was a "sweet" person she would move on and start putting her life back together. Spend time with Arianna. Get help for her emotional and physical problems. Focus on her career. And distance herself from Chad, Abigail and Stefan. Instead she's full of hate and revenge. Toward a person with mental issues, no less. Not so sweet Gabi. Which is much more entertaining, of course. 8-)

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:48 am

Irish17 wrote:I do remember that Gabi didn't do anything to help the kidnapped Melanie, I was just correcting the other post that said Gabi had Melanie kidnapped. Everyone on Day's has done bad things whether intentional or not, including Abby, and they've all had reasons for their actions...it's a soap. I like to be correct in my facts before I post and if I don't know I try to find out. We all have characters that we like or dislike and debating them can and should be fun, so I try to post with that in mind. I'm just a stickler for the facts and I think we all need to remember one thing about these characters...they're being written this way by writers and they're fictional people. I think they like to keep the audience stirred up and it seems to be working. :)

IA! And it's because I like the facts, and some of us want to see the source so we can check it out to see if it's true, that it's disturbing to me, to see a thread with gossip and rumors and some say spoilers, but won't furnish their source so we can see if it's TRUE or not. Anyone can spread hearsay.

This board use to be a place where you could rely on posts be able to be verified if posters wanted to do so, but now it's becoming a joke, with people starting threads about themselves and their thoughts on what Days is telling them. I want to discuss and have pleasant debates, not mean hearted/spirited ones but this is an open forum and it's up to the admins on this board, to allow what they please.

OK, off my soapbox, just wanted to say IA with you. :mrgreen:

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:59 am

YandR and Days wrote:
Irish17 wrote:I do remember that Gabi didn't do anything to help the kidnapped Melanie, I was just correcting the other post that said Gabi had Melanie kidnapped. Everyone on Day's has done bad things whether intentional or not, including Abby, and they've all had reasons for their actions...it's a soap. I like to be correct in my facts before I post and if I don't know I try to find out. We all have characters that we like or dislike and debating them can and should be fun, so I try to post with that in mind. I'm just a stickler for the facts and I think we all need to remember one thing about these characters...they're being written this way by writers and they're fictional people. I think they like to keep the audience stirred up and it seems to be working. :)

IA! And it's because I like the facts, and some of us want to see the source so we can check it out to see if it's true, that it's disturbing to me, to see a thread with gossip and rumors and some say spoilers, but won't furnish their source so we can see if it's TRUE or not. Anyone can spread hearsay.

This board use to be a place where you could rely on posts be able to be verified if posters wanted to do so, but now it's becoming a joke, with people starting threads about themselves and their thoughts on what Days is telling them. I want to discuss and have pleasant debates, not mean hearted/spirited ones but this is an open forum and it's up to the admins on this board, to allow what they please.

I always enjoy a good soapbox moment! :lol:

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:59 pm

Gabi is evil, but I am amazed how well Camilla can change her face expression from friendly to hatful.

I was wondering why she wanted Abby to have the baby. Because she would feel guilty killing an innocent baby. So her evil is intermediate grade. :mrgreen:

Artgirl77

Postby Artgirl77 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:01 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:
Artgirl77 wrote:
Ummmm what??? Well for the sake of argument I could say sure Abigail could have offered to do all that. But Gabi didn’t ask her to, nor did she say, hey just stay away from me, I can’t forgive you. Or even the whole I need you to do more to prove your sorry. None of that. Instead she accepts the apology and is now hatching a crazy revenge plot or Abigail. To me if Abigail said sorry for x,y,z and truly meant it... (DID is a great excuse) if Gabi forgives her, and acts normal then goes hatching revenge plots it kind of makes Gabi the worse of the two. Keep in mind chad is Gabi’s friend separate from Chabigal so she’s needlessly messing with him too. Evil.

Are you kidding me? Gabi shouldn't have to ask her to do the right things. If there was any decency in Abby at all doing the right things would have been her priority. Since she isn't decent all she can muster is a weak "I'm sorry" every other day. To hell with Chad. He isn't Gabi's friend. What kind of friend leaves you in prison while he fights to keep the killer out? I actually want her to get revenge on him just as much as the other two. Abby should be killed.

I guess you’ve never heard of the saying, “the best revenge is living well”. Unfortunately, Gabi will get caught and sadly pay for her revenge.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:34 pm

YandR and Days wrote:

The spoilers and rumors are very real. Don't know why you keep bringing this up :roll: This thread is about Gabi.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”