Inside SPOLIER Scoop on Chad/Abby/Stefan

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EJAMI5555

Inside SPOLIER Scoop on Chad/Abby/Stefan

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:17 pm

My friends on a Closed Facebook Group of Days, has a juicy inside scoop on this hot triangle!

When Chad & Stefan fight over what happened...Abby tells Chad of the unborn baby. She decides to abort the baby. Somehow either Stefan finds out thru Abby or on its own, and tells Abby, not to abort the unborn baby :)

Will Abby listen to Stefan? Or Stefan finds a way to capture Abby and make her not do it? :mrgreen: And how Chad feels about this? Will he go to Gabi for comfort too? Keep on watching Days for more!

CloisFan

Re: Inside SPOLIER Scoop on Chad/Abby/Stefan

Postby CloisFan » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:51 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:*
My friends on a Closed Facebook Group of Days, has a juicy inside scoop on this hot triangle!

When Chad & Stefan fight over what happened...Abby tells Chad of the unborn baby. She decides to abort the baby. Somehow either Stefan finds out thru Abby or on its own, and tells Abby, not to abort the unborn baby :)

Will Abby listen to Stefan? Or Stefan finds a way to capture Abby and make her not do it? :mrgreen: And how Chad feels about this? Will he go to Gabi for comfort too? Keep on watching Days for more!

This isn't 'insider' gossip, these are spoilers that have been released over the last few days. Stefan finds out about the baby because Gabi tells him

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:18 pm

^ ... :o But not the pleading part! Stefan pleads to Abby to keep the baby!

I did asked the group of JABI hitting the sheets, and they did not know what I was talking about :lol: I have to keep my eye out if this is true.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:48 am

CloisFan wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:*

This isn't 'insider' gossip, these are spoilers that have been released over the last few days. Stefan finds out about the baby because Gabi tells him

I've read these spoilers too. :roll: GABI is how Stefan finds out.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:28 pm

^ True, BUT NOT THE PART OF STEFAN BEGGING HER! :P (That is the new spoiler) ;)

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:44 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:^ True, BUT NOT THE PART OF STEFAN BEGGING HER! :P (That is the new spoiler) ;)

Well what would you expect from Stefan? For him to say, oh, ok, get an abortion?

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:46 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:^ True, BUT NOT THE PART OF STEFAN BEGGING HER! :P (That is the new spoiler) ;)

Well what would you expect from Stefan? For him to say, oh, ok, get an abortion?

Hehe...my point I was making, was what I said in my first post, is new and not exposed to the rest to see the spoilers. I am thinking from this that Chad will go in deep depression...

CloisFan

Postby CloisFan » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:23 pm

That's not a new spoiler either - it was up on the Daytime Royalty site over the weekend

Kklbab12

Postby Kklbab12 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:52 pm

Gabi is an evil little witch who needs to go.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:06 pm

CloisFan wrote:

That's not a new spoiler either - it was up on the Daytime Royalty site over the weekend

I have not been to Daytime Royalty board in a long time. But their stuff is correct. But still, I put the new news here :P

Return to “Days of Our Lives”