Chad wanting another baby

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
User avatar
EJAMI5555
Posts: 2425
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:35 am

Re: Chad wanting another baby

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:22 pm

But knowing of DNA in one's tummy who is barely 8 weeks pregnant, does not determined anything! Plus what Gabi and Abby pulled from the guys, may have been the wrong match. It still may be Stefan's :P I agree with JaggedEdge, nothing was shown except for the burning letter.

User avatar
CloisFan
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:45 pm

Re: Chad wanting another baby

Postby CloisFan » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:41 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:But knowing of DNA in one's tummy who is barely 8 weeks pregnant, does not determined anything! Plus what Gabi and Abby pulled from the guys, may have been the wrong match. It still may be Stefan's :P I agree with JaggedEdge, nothing was shown except for the burning letter.


It does though!!! Paternity tests can be done on unborn children and they do determine who the father is. If you don't believe me, look it up. If the results said Stefan was the father, you wouldn't be questioning them.
Paternity tests need a sample of DNA (blood or saliva) from the father to compare to the baby. Abby got saliva from both men- Chads fork, Stefan's toothbrush - therefore a test can be done with accurate results.
If you don't want to believe the promo where Gabi talks about switching the results, then at least believe the SOD article, where Camila Banus says that Gabi switched the results.

User avatar
Princessrose17
Posts: 1855
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 1:46 pm

Re: Chad wanting another baby

Postby Princessrose17 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:57 pm

CloisFan wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:But knowing of DNA in one's tummy who is barely 8 weeks pregnant, does not determined anything! Plus what Gabi and Abby pulled from the guys, may have been the wrong match. It still may be Stefan's :P I agree with JaggedEdge, nothing was shown except for the burning letter.


It does though!!! Paternity tests can be done on unborn children and they do determine who the father is. If you don't believe me, look it up. If the results said Stefan was the father, you wouldn't be questioning them.
Paternity tests need a sample of DNA (blood or saliva) from the father to compare to the baby. Abby got saliva from both men- Chads fork, Stefan's toothbrush - therefore a test can be done with accurate results.
If you don't want to believe the promo where Gabi talks about switching the results, then at least believe the SOD article, where Camila Banus says that Gabi switched the results.


Even though it is proven it will still be disputed over and over because this poster hates Abby. No matter what you say its not the outcome that's wanted so we will hear excuse after excuse why it's not true. DNA can definitely be taken from utero. It doesn't matter that Chad and Stefan are half brothers. They would only have some similarities. Not enough to not be able to know exactly who the father is. DNA tests are extremely accurate. You are correct with everything you have posted.


User avatar
EJAMI5555
Posts: 2425
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:35 am

Re: Chad wanting another baby

Postby EJAMI5555 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:17 am

^ A DNA test for Abby's unborn baby is in question :o :roll: The writers never thought this thru that a DNA can't be ruled out if the baby is not been developed! I rest my case here :mrgreen:

Plus, it could still be Stefan's baby :mrgreen:

User avatar
CloisFan
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:45 pm

Re: Chad wanting another baby

Postby CloisFan » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:55 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:^ A DNA test for Abby's unborn baby is in question :o :roll: The writers never thought this thru that a DNA can't be ruled out if the baby is not been developed! I rest my case here :mrgreen:

Plus, it could still be Stefan's baby :mrgreen:


The DNA test for Abbys baby is not in question - Chad is the father, Gabi switches the results to say Stefan is the father. A paternity test can be done on an unborn child from seven weeks on - the baby doesn't have to be developed or born. Abby is over seven weeks and therefore can have an accurate paternity test done on her baby.

You're once again choosing to ignore the fact that the actress who plays Gabi said in SOD that she switched the results to say Stefan is the father.

User avatar
YandR and Days
Posts: 7120
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: Chad wanting another baby

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:43 am

Princessrose17 wrote:
CloisFan wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:But knowing of DNA in one's tummy who is barely 8 weeks pregnant, does not determined anything! Plus what Gabi and Abby pulled from the guys, may have been the wrong match. It still may be Stefan's :P I agree with JaggedEdge, nothing was shown except for the burning letter.


It does though!!! Paternity tests can be done on unborn children and they do determine who the father is. If you don't believe me, look it up. If the results said Stefan was the father, you wouldn't be questioning them.
Paternity tests need a sample of DNA (blood or saliva) from the father to compare to the baby. Abby got saliva from both men- Chads fork, Stefan's toothbrush - therefore a test can be done with accurate results.
If you don't want to believe the promo where Gabi talks about switching the results, then at least believe the SOD article, where Camila Banus says that Gabi switched the results.


Even though it is proven it will still be disputed over and over because this poster hates Abby. No matter what you say its not the outcome that's wanted so we will hear excuse after excuse why it's not true. DNA can definitely be taken from utero. It doesn't matter that Chad and Stefan are half brothers. They would only have some similarities. Not enough to not be able to know exactly who the father is. DNA tests are extremely accurate. You are correct with everything you have posted.


IA.

Irish17
Posts: 2405
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:51 am

Re: Chad wanting another baby

Postby Irish17 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:19 am

Who cares who the Daddy is!

You're all missing the bigger question ...why aren't the SPD investigating Stefan's missing toothbrush and the missing fork from the café?

User avatar
YandR and Days
Posts: 7120
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: Chad wanting another baby

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:37 am

Irish17 wrote:Who cares who the Daddy is!

You're all missing the bigger question ...why aren't the SPD investigating Stefan's missing toothbrush and the missing fork from the café?


How would the SPD know about a missing fork and a toothbrush? :?

Irish17
Posts: 2405
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:51 am

Re: Chad wanting another baby

Postby Irish17 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:09 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
Irish17 wrote:Who cares who the Daddy is!

You're all missing the bigger question ...why aren't the SPD investigating Stefan's missing toothbrush and the missing fork from the café?


How would the SPD know about a missing fork and a toothbrush? :?

Just trying to lighten the mood! Of course missing toothbrushes and forks are about all SPD can handle.

User avatar
YandR and Days
Posts: 7120
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: Chad wanting another baby

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:43 pm

Irish17 wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:
Irish17 wrote:Who cares who the Daddy is!

You're all missing the bigger question ...why aren't the SPD investigating Stefan's missing toothbrush and the missing fork from the café?


How would the SPD know about a missing fork and a toothbrush? :?

Just trying to lighten the mood! Of course missing toothbrushes and forks are about all SPD can handle.


Oh, ok! LOL!


Return to “Days of Our Lives”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to Top