What judge would allow a little boy to live

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mauimama

Re: What judge would allow a little boy to live

Postby mauimama » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:30 pm

delyla wrote:
mauimama wrote:in a hotel room (we all think Tate sleeps in the bathroom) or in a single man's studio apt?????

You'd think the 1st thing brainless Brady would've done--- rent or buy a 2 bedroom place to show the judge he had a suitable place to live--- all he has now is a bedroom (not even a kitchenette in that room!) All their meals are take out or eat out????
And Theresa rooming in with JJ - where's the kid gonna sleep in that place? But JJ does have a kitchenette so the kid can eat.

And both are "thinking of Tate" --- gmafb

Honestly - all this aside - what judge would give either of them custody? Neither of them have a history that screams "great parenting." :lol:

I keep waiting for that Judge to slam down her gavel and tell them all "Tate will go to child care until you 2 can find decent places to live and act like 2 loving parents!"

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:40 pm

mauimama wrote:
delyla wrote:
mauimama wrote:in a hotel room (we all think Tate sleeps in the bathroom) or in a single man's studio apt?????

You'd think the 1st thing brainless Brady would've done--- rent or buy a 2 bedroom place to show the judge he had a suitable place to live--- all he has now is a bedroom (not even a kitchenette in that room!) All their meals are take out or eat out????
And Theresa rooming in with JJ - where's the kid gonna sleep in that place? But JJ does have a kitchenette so the kid can eat.

And both are "thinking of Tate" --- gmafb

Honestly - all this aside - what judge would give either of them custody? Neither of them have a history that screams "great parenting." :lol:

I keep waiting for that Judge to slam down her gavel and tell them all "Tate will go to child care until you 2 can find decent places to live and act like 2 loving parents!"

This is where the Mother of all Mothers, Maggie, comes to the rescue. She will redecorate Tate’s room for him.

Kerrbear

Postby Kerrbear » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:37 pm

The same type of judge that would allow an unsolved murder to be discussed at length in a custody case... Whoever loses this case just needs to get ahold of the transcript to have the verdict overthrown & the Judge disbarred.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:57 pm

And both are "thinking of Tate" --- gmafb[/quote]

Honestly - all this aside - what judge would give either of them custody? Neither of them have a history that screams "great parenting." :lol:[/quote]

I keep waiting for that Judge to slam down her gavel and tell them all "Tate will go to child care until you 2 can find decent places to live and act like 2 loving parents!"[/quote]
This is where the Mother of all Mothers, Maggie, comes to the rescue. She will redecorate Tate’s room for him.[/quote]

Ok, that was funny, and I'm sure she'll bring her Super Duper Cleaning Solvent too! :lol:

daysforever

Postby daysforever » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:16 pm

mo195000 wrote:The lack of sets for people to have residences on this show is appalling.

Here we go. I totally agree, and I’ve sung this song many times in the past. For a while, we saw a few Salemites being awarded decent residential situations—I’m thinking of Kayla and Steve’s house, Marlen's penthouse, the charming rooms at the Bed and Breakfast when Julie owned it, Hope’s house. Even the DiMera Inc. offices, including Gabi Chic’s studio held promise. But now, we’re back to the old standbys: the DiMera mansion, the Kiriakis mansion, Horton Square, Salem Hospital, Salem PD, the Pub, TBD, now Julie’s Place, the bleak, monochromatically drab rooms at Salem Inn, Will’s dreary room at the former Bed and Breakfast, etc. Beautiful sets really “set” the mood of the each scene. Finally, why are Brady, Eve and Tate even spending more than one night in the seedy Salem Inn? He has millions, for Pete sake.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”