Is Stuttering Contagious?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
YandR and Days

Is Stuttering Contagious?

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:02 pm

I swear, the scene with Sonny, Will and Paul today, in Will's room, all THREE were taking turns stuttering! :lol: Is Chad's stuttering contagious? I had to LOL, they sounded like the 3 Stoodges! :lol:

BTW, why doesn't Paul and Will move into one room together? Will's room was big enough for Abby, Dario and Thomas when she lived in it. They're always in Will's bed anyway.

lurker girl

Re: Is Stuttering Contagious?

Postby lurker girl » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:18 pm

YandR and Days wrote:I swear, the scene with Sonny, Will and Paul today, in Will's room, all THREE were taking turns stuttering! :lol: Is Chad's stuttering contagious? I had to LOL, they sounded like the 3 Stoodges! :lol:

BTW, why doesn't Paul and Will move into one room together? Will's room was big enough for Abby, Dario and Thomas when she lived in it. They're always in Will's bed anyway.

I thought they already did live in that one room together. You mean Paul is still across the hall? Well, I wouldn't want to be in Will's room. It is the most dreary, depressing place! The wall color is awful and that bedspread is as dull and drab as can be. Such a completely different look from JJ's pad, which is bright and cheerful.

I didn't really notice the stuttering today. That would be funny if everyone started doing it. (Not making fun of real stutterers, trust me! It's just that we are quite sure BF's is an affected acting technique)

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:10 am

Hahaha :lol: The three actors taking lessons from the grand master person..

Dkingz1130

Postby Dkingz1130 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:53 am

It’s not only them most of the actors tend to stutter a lot on this show. Not sure why they do it unless they are made to, its beyond annnoying.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:37 am

lurker girl wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:I swear, the scene with Sonny, Will and Paul today, in Will's room, all THREE were taking turns stuttering! :lol: Is Chad's stuttering contagious? I had to LOL, they sounded like the 3 Stoodges! :lol:

I thought they already did live in that one room together. You mean Paul is still across the hall? Well, I wouldn't want to be in Will's room. It is the most dreary, depressing place! The wall color is awful and that bedspread is as dull and drab as can be. Such a completely different look from JJ's pad, which is bright and cheerful.

I didn't really notice the stuttering today. That would be funny if everyone started doing it. (Not making fun of real stutterers, trust me! It's just that we are quite sure BF's is an affected acting technique)

Yes, Paul is still across the hall, remember Will said he had to work all night, Paul went back to his room (and the next day he told John he couldn't sleep) and then after Paul left, Will left.

I know what you mean about that room! It looks so dark, old, musky and danky! I really like JJ's apartment, formally Will's, Sonny's, Gabi's and Ari's!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:38 am

Dkingz1130 wrote:It’s not only them most of the actors tend to stutter a lot on this show. Not sure why they do it unless they are made to, its beyond annnoying.

I know! I've heard others doing it too!

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:11 am

OMG--- this is just getting really stupid and ridiculous---- Now you might have convinced me (almost) that Chad really does have a stuttering problem (still not convinced that is true!) but c'mon guys--- do the writers (or actors) think it's 'effective' to stutter and stammer ---
I could just see Curley, Moe and Larry the minute those 3 started stumbling and bumbling!!!!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:28 pm

mauimama wrote:OMG--- this is just getting really stupid and ridiculous---- Now you might have convinced me (almost) that Chad really does have a stuttering problem (still not convinced that is true!) but c'mon guys--- do the writers (or actors) think it's 'effective' to stutter and stammer ---
I could just see Curley, Moe and Larry the minute those 3 started stumbling and bumbling!!!!

BF never stuttered before until a while back, if he could "hide" it then, why is he not hiding it now? So far, the person starting this rumor has yet to produce the verification that the rumor is true.

Yeah, it really surprised me at the 3 Stoodges stuttering, esp Paul, he's so refined, composed and classy.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:39 pm

Oh Lord, BRADY was stuttering today! :lol:

I think we ought to start a stuttering game, every time someone stutters, down a shot, we'll all be drunk by the end of the show! :lol:

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:00 am

YandR and Days wrote:Oh Lord, BRADY was stuttering today! :lol:

I think we ought to start a stuttering game, every time someone stutters, down a shot, we'll all be drunk by the end of the show! :lol:

By the END of the show---- hell----- within 10 minutes of the beginning, we'd all be drunk

Return to “Days of Our Lives”