Ciara with Ben

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
taramartin

Ciara with Ben

Postby taramartin » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:17 pm

The actress who plays Ciara is a beautiful girl but until she met Ben she was always screaming, hitting, jealous and hateful.
I am glad she is different with Ben or I'd want her written out.
It seems Ben is saving Ciara as much as she is saving him. ;)

Jeank101

Re: Ciara with Ben

Postby Jeank101 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:37 pm

I liked how they quietly looked at each other with soft smiles while Hope was venting. They’re on the same wavelength. ;)

jay2186

Postby jay2186 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:46 pm

I like Ciara and Ben I hope they keep him on and make them a strong couple.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:19 pm

jay2186 wrote:I like Ciara and Ben I hope they keep him on and make them a strong couple.

IF, for no other reason, than to drive Hopeless absolutely bonkers! Knock that snarky b I t c h off that dam high horse she rides! LOL

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:36 pm

The writers are succeeding in doing what they hoped would happen. We are (most of us, sorry, YandR&Days) liking Ciara with Ben together. The fire dept. will surely discover what really caused the fire (unless they are as incompetent as the SPD), Ben will be cleared, Hope and Rafe will be shocked and humbled, and maybe we can get Cen. I don't like that mash-up name but that's what they're calling it.

Hope has every right to think Ben is lying, of course. She's a cop, she's suspicious, and she is looking at some pretty convincing stuff. If posters didn't hate Hope so much they'd have to admit that things look bad for Ben. The only quibble I have with Hope about this is that she was OTT with concern for Ciara after she found her at the cop shop. It was obvious that all was fine, so she needed to chill a bit. She hasn't been hearing Ciara because she and Rafe think she has Stockholm Syndrome. She has to start truly listening now.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:14 pm

lurker girl wrote:The writers are succeeding in doing what they hoped would happen. We are (most of us, sorry, YandR&Days) liking Ciara with Ben together. The fire dept. will surely discover what really caused the fire (unless they are as incompetent as the SPD), Ben will be cleared, Hope and Rafe will be shocked and humbled, and maybe we can get Cen. I don't like that mash-up name but that's what they're calling it.

Hope has every right to think Ben is lying, of course. She's a cop, she's suspicious, and she is looking at some pretty convincing stuff. If posters didn't hate Hope so much they'd have to admit that things look bad for Ben. The only quibble I have with Hope about this is that she was OTT with concern for Ciara after she found her at the cop shop. It was obvious that all was fine, so she needed to chill a bit. She hasn't been hearing Ciara because she and Rafe think she has Stockholm Syndrome. She has to start truly listening now.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hey, sometimes you have to go with the flow, it's a soap opera, it's what they do. May Ben and Ciara go back to the cabin and live happily ever after! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:25 pm

How right you are YandR. Chip and Joanna Gaines could get that old burnt out cabin lookin’ real homey. :P

Supercouples4ever

Postby Supercouples4ever » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:30 pm

I agree, this will be the next super couple :)). If we can't have ERICOLE...this might be a good replacement. The chemistry is in your face obvious.

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:33 pm

These two seem to have developed an understanding for each other, even with a bit of suspicion thrown in. So far, I'm liking it. I don't see them as a great super couple, hope they become good friends and staunch supporters of each other. BTW, Jean, loved the Chip/Joanna comment...but, but.. there's very few walls for Chip to rip out :lol:

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:50 pm

Dang. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Days of Our Lives”