The most boring couple

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
days78

Re: The most boring couple

Postby days78 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:58 pm

Currently almost all the couples are kind of boring except Doug and Julie. Rafe and Hope are a snooze and she is so thin it's hard to watch her anymore- Abby whole s/l is gettting boring but hope they give KM a chance to play all the personalities - Eve and Brady - get over your older woman complex - Lani & Eli - boring from day one, just keep him shirtless so it's worth watching. As twisted as it is I like Ciara with Ben - and keep him shirtless too. I like Will with Paul but he's leaving so we know the end game is Sonny - who really needs to hit the gym to be believable as a gay man. Does that sound shallow? lol

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:27 pm

I
days78 wrote:Currently almost all the couples are kind of boring except Doug and Julie. Rafe and Hope are a snooze and she is so thin it's hard to watch her anymore- Abby whole s/l is gettting boring but hope they give KM a chance to play all the personalities - Eve and Brady - get over your older woman complex - Lani & Eli - boring from day one, just keep him shirtless so it's worth watching. As twisted as it is I like Ciara with Ben - and keep him shirtless too. I like Will with Paul but he's leaving so we know the end game is Sonny - who really needs to hit the gym to be believable as a gay man. Does that sound shallow? lol

days78, I don’t know where you’ve been, but luv your take on things. Yowsa! :twisted:

days78

Postby days78 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:23 pm

... and people are mentioning Jenn and Eric who are sooooo boring I forgot they were a couple. Would love to see more of Roman and Anna - and deep down I think Abby has an attraction to Gabbi - love Lucas and love Chloe but not together - side note - Chloe is the worst mom ever! I could see Xander with Kate working together to undermine.... well just about everyone. lol

Porterfield

Postby Porterfield » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:29 am

Jeank101 wrote:Jen and Eric are written to be boring, but it wouldn’t have to be that way. One thing I really like about them is how they can laugh together. They really enjoy being together.
They are such snoops that all kinds of fun and/or exciting - or criminal things could be happening for them to expose.
Illicit sex isn’t the only interesting thing in Salem. It just seems like it. :lol:

Persoanlly I think both characters are good together just for the reason you state. THEY ARE BOTH BORING. I liked Jen with Jack (and Frankie early stages), but anyone else has been terrible......but for some reason I am ok with her and Eric.....that reason being they are a good match being two boring characters.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”