I Think This Has Been Asked Before...

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
moocat

I Think This Has Been Asked Before...

Postby moocat » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:35 pm

Was there ever a test to see if Eli or J.J. was the father of Lani's baby? I remember them going by dates, but what else? I know she's lost the baby now but I just wondered if there was anything concrete to say that Eli definitely was the father. They'll probably leave it this way.

Bostonmommy143

Re: I Think This Has Been Asked Before...

Postby Bostonmommy143 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:56 pm

AS far as I know, Kayla gave Lani a blood test that measured her pregnancy hormone level and figured her due date based on that. There was never an actual dna test done. I was hoping the baby would turn out to be JJ’s. Lani goes into labor, everyone prepares for a premie but the baby isn’t as early as they thought and it’s revealed to be JJ’s. I was surprised she lost the baby today, even if it was Eli’s, there could’ve been a lot of good storylines with the 3of them plus a baby plus meddling families.... :|

Best days

Postby Best days » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:13 pm

Bostonmommy143 wrote:AS far as I know, Kayla gave Lani a blood test that measured her pregnancy hormone level and figured her due date based on that. There was never an actual dna test done. I was hoping the baby would turn out to be JJ’s. Lani goes into labor, everyone prepares for a premie but the baby isn’t as early as they thought and it’s revealed to be JJ’s. I was surprised she lost the baby today, even if it was Eli’s, there could’ve been a lot of good storylines with the 3of them plus a baby plus meddling families.... :|

I wasn't expecting her to lose the baby either. So sad!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:50 pm

Lani's had so many problems with the pregnancy, I was expecting it, esp since it's a who's the daddy S/L that probably wasn't true to begin with.

The Lani character has never been a charming, charasmatic outgoing type of personality, but hopefully she will be able to move on and stop all of the wincing, crying and grunting now after a while.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:32 am

What was the point giving a baby story if Days was about to cut it away :roll: Now we have a criminal that is headed her way to being pregnant! And am thinking Days will keep this baby.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”