Poor Lani

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Bizlet

Re: Poor Lani

Postby Bizlet » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:33 am

It was very sad but, I could see it coming. It was real unlike what usually what on these shows where a baby is switched or kidnapped out of the hospital nursery.

daysforever

Postby daysforever » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:50 am

I too, felt saddened by the loss of this baby. The storyline was well played by all of the family involved, especially actresses Sal Stowers (Lani) and Vanessa Williams (Dr. Valerie Grant).

Delonjo

Postby Delonjo » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:33 am

Now I completely see why stillbirths are rare in daytime. That was unbelievably sad. I sobbed sobbed sobbed. Everything on the table was wet.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:41 am

Delonjo wrote:Now I completely see why stillbirths are rare in daytime. That was unbelievably sad. I sobbed sobbed sobbed. Everything on the table was wet.

This story was presented so well. The darkness in the OR, Lani being alone and close to dying, JJ being the one to comfort her, and the baby being stillborn. A very sobering story line that will affect the families for some time. :cry:

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:13 pm

Jeank101 wrote:
Delonjo wrote:Now I completely see why stillbirths are rare in daytime. That was unbelievably sad. I sobbed sobbed sobbed. Everything on the table was wet.

This story was presented so well. The darkness in the OR, Lani being alone and close to dying, JJ being the one to comfort her, and the baby being stillborn. A very sobering story line that will affect the families for some time. :cry:

This is kind of creepy or ironic, but here goes --- I was just ordering a new headstone for my baby brother who was stillborn many years ago,(I literally had the drawings for the new stone right here at my fingertips!!!) when Lani lost her baby... I was too young (6) to fully realize the heartbreak mom and dad must've gone thru, although I remember that I was very very sad that we never got to bring him home = my sisters and I were so excited about having another sibling. so sad!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”