SPOILER: Somebody Is Pregnant!!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EJAMI5555

Re: SPOILER: Somebody Is Pregnant!!!!

Postby EJAMI5555 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:57 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:tiff a full fledged WTD story only means one thing...Stefan is the daddy. Before when she was with Ben there was no story about Thomas's paternity, they said he was Chad's. This time there is a story around this kid, so you can believe this won't end in Chad's favor. He's the husband, so where is the drama in her having his baby? For the life of me I don't understand why Carlivati is keeping that psycho front and center. Now he's given her a kid she doesn't need and it will probably be taken from her by Stefan so we'll have to sit through a custody appearance. Abby needs to go and fast. I am sick to death of her. She especially needs to leave Gabi out of her crap. Why is she telling her? Does she not understand she is the last person Gabi wants anything to do with? Does she really think that woman is going to ignore what she and Stefan did to her and resume a friendship? :roll:

I think Stefan being the daddy...or zaddy for that matter :lol: He would be a great dad to his kid! He finally got what he has been asking for, and that is Abby!

Not only that, this will tear CHABBY up for good! :twisted: And Gabi will get her chance again with Chad, JUST THE WAY YOU AND SOME ACTUALLY WANTED! A real man being with a woman for the right reasons and not for mistakes! JaggedEdge, your wish of 2016/17 is coming true!!! ;)

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:07 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:tiff a full fledged WTD story only means one thing...Stefan is the daddy. Before when she was with Ben there was no story about Thomas's paternity, they said he was Chad's. This time there is a story around this kid, so you can believe this won't end in Chad's favor. He's the husband, so where is the drama in her having his baby? For the life of me I don't understand why Carlivati is keeping that psycho front and center. Now he's given her a kid she doesn't need and it will probably be taken from her by Stefan so we'll have to sit through a custody appearance. Abby needs to go and fast. I am sick to death of her. She especially needs to leave Gabi out of her crap. Why is she telling her? Does she not understand she is the last person Gabi wants anything to do with? Does she really think that woman is going to ignore what she and Stefan did to her and resume a friendship? :roll:

Because Abby is a core character. Gabi is not.

feisty51

Postby feisty51 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:13 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:

I think Stefan being the daddy...or zaddy for that matter :lol: He would be a great dad to his kid! He finally got what he has been asking for, and that is Abby!

Not only that, this will tear CHABBY up for good! :twisted: And Gabi will get her chance again with Chad, JUST THE WAY YOU AND SOME ACTUALLY WANTED! A real man being with a woman for the right reasons and not for mistakes! JaggedEdge, your wish of 2016/17 is coming true!!! ;)

Stefan isn't interested in Abigail. It's the alter he wants/ wanted. Why would Abigail want to be with someone who took advantage of her in the worst vile way? ( Not to mention boasting about it to her husband ) She accuse him of raping her. That isn't the recipe for some great love story. And there's also that little detail that Abigail is in love with her husband.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:46 pm

Stefan is still interested in Abby! :P Just wait until he hears of the baby news! He will be happy!

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:49 pm

fightcrab wrote:

Abby is a legacy character, not a core even thou she is on half the times. Gabi, is a core character going to be a legacy character ;) Plus her kid is connected to the Hortons...it's ironic because of Abby's side that Gabi is in her family. Probably is family! Looks like in the future, we will be seeing lots of Gabi :)

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:58 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:
fightcrab wrote:

Abby is a legacy character, not a core even thou she is on half the times. Gabi, is a core character going to be a legacy character ;) Plus her kid is connected to the Hortons...it's ironic because of Abby's side that Gabi is in her family. Probably is family! Looks like in the future, we will be seeing lots of Gabi :)

Lol Yes my girl is a core character and will continue to be one. And she is the mother of a legacy character, so she'll be right there with the snooty Hortons and all of their family events whether anybody likes it or not.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:09 pm

feisty51 wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:

Stefan isn't interested in Abigail. It's the alter he wants/ wanted. Why would Abigail want to be with someone who took advantage of her in the worst vile way? ( Not to mention boasting about it to her husband ) She accuse him of raping her. That isn't the recipe for some great love story. And there's also that little detail that Abigail is in love with her husband.

She called it rape because Chad threw the word out there. She actually said Chad caught her in bed having sex with Stefan. That she cheated on Chad. Rape isn't cheating.
Stefan came to town and fell in love at first sight with Abby, so what are you talking about? Gabby and Abby are the same woman. :roll:
Abby wants him because he's her type. Powerful, hot and bad. She doesn't want Chad. Keep watching because she's going to get rid of him and get the man she wants deep down, and that's Stefan.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:27 pm

Zaddy :P of Stefan!!! Yes, deep down, Abby wants a bad boy! Chaddy here is not cutting it!

SpookyMom

Postby SpookyMom » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:18 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
Best days wrote:Does anyone in Salem actually get pregnant by the person they are dating/married to? Of course it will have to be stefan's baby. Yuck.

I wonder if Gabigail will come back to help him raise it? :lol:

And if it’s a girl, will they name her Gabiabilauragail?

SpookyMom

Postby SpookyMom » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:32 pm

feisty51 wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:

Stefan was in love with Abigail from the get-go. He fell for Gabby because she was the part of Abigail that would give him the time of day. Also, Abigail didn’t accuse him of rape, Chad did. Abigail went along with it for a minute, but almost instantly decided not to press charges against him and dropped the whole thing like a hot potato, under the guise of doing it to protect her husband. She sat at a table with her mother and grandmother and admitted to them that she must have some feelings for Stefan, since Gabby is a part of her, and Granny agreed with that assessment.
The part about her being in love with her husband, maybe...but maybe she just wants to be in love with him, much like she once wanted to be in love with Ben.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”