Ciara and Ben

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
feisty51

Re: Ciara and Ben

Postby feisty51 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:56 pm

People talk about Abby being screwed up, Ciara isn't far behind. Why don't she want to let her mother know she's okay? She know she has to be worried about her. She's acting like a spoiled brat.

Being that upset over Tripp and Claire is so contrive and ridiculous.

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:17 pm

Perhaps Ciara will be really good for Ben. She certainly has been maintaining a borderline snark with him-he did save her life, her leg, her virtue, etc. Yet she is throwing comments around left and right that let him know she is greatful, but still skeptical. This will make Ben work hard to prove himself.

And then the soapy detail: Ben assures Ciara he will tell no one where she is....as she does not want any contact with anyone right now. So of course he will encounter Hope and Rafe the minute he hits that dead end highway...right?

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:30 am

mauimama wrote:
Jeank101 wrote:Ciara’s acceptance of Ben will insure his acceptance by Salemites.

I hope that HOPE falls over dead in shock when she discovers that it was Ben who saved her "baby" -- or better yet-- when the 2 of them become a "couple" and Ciara flaunts it over everyone in Salem. LOL

:lol: I couldn't take Hope's scenes seriously while she was wearing 4" heels out there on that highway. I was waiting for her to go in the woods wearing them while searching for Ciara! :mrgreen:

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:29 pm

YandR and Days wrote: :lol: I couldn't take Hope's scenes seriously while she was wearing 4" heels out there on that highway. I was waiting for her to go in the woods wearing them while searching for Ciara! :mrgreen:

Wailing for “Ciarrra, Ciarrra”.
Reminds me of the little boy in the old movie Shane.

I’m so hoping that Ben can help Ciara get her head on straight. Can’t believe how she’s pushing his buttons just to be mean!
She bristles at anyone being nice to her, but goes on and on about how people are either jabbing her in the back or treating her like she’s helpless. One can’t win for losing with her. Turns me off. :x

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:11 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
mauimama wrote:
Jeank101 wrote:Ciara’s acceptance of Ben will insure his acceptance by Salemites.

I hope that HOPE falls over dead in shock when she discovers that it was Ben who saved her "baby" -- or better yet-- when the 2 of them become a "couple" and Ciara flaunts it over everyone in Salem. LOL

:lol: I couldn't take Hope's scenes seriously while she was wearing 4" heels out there on that highway. I was waiting for her to go in the woods wearing them while searching for Ciara! :mrgreen:

I agree that the heels were too much, but I know why they do it. The shorter actresses have to wear them to look right next to tall men, like Rafe and Eli. Jennifer wore those types of heel, too, when she was having such bad back pain she got hooked on pills. It would be better if the camera did not pan down to the shoes.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:59 pm

Jeank101 wrote:
YandR and Days wrote: :lol: I couldn't take Hope's scenes seriously while she was wearing 4" heels out there on that highway. I was waiting for her to go in the woods wearing them while searching for Ciara! :mrgreen:

Wailing for “Ciarrra, Ciarrra”.
Reminds me of the little boy in the old movie Shane.

I’m so hoping that Ben can help Ciara get her head on straight. Can’t believe how she’s pushing his buttons just to be mean!
She bristles at anyone being nice to her, but goes on and on about how people are either jabbing her in the back or treating her like she’s helpless. One can’t win for losing with her. Turns me off. :x

What is UP with Ciara claiming to be the Victim? Yes, of Chase, she was, but she wanted Chad and ignored Theo and Claire wiggled right in there to get Theo. Ciara came back fighting mad, she was NOT a victim for Claire taking, stealing, or whatever she did to get/keep Theo, Ciara ruined that potentional romantic relationship.

Her crying that she's a victim is not the way she should be thinking of herself IMO.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:12 pm

YandR, you’re right about this victim stuff from Ciara. If we’re supposed to believe that started with the rape, OK. But let’s address the problem and not make it “who she is”.
You can’t claim to be a victim and turn around and refuse help from friends & family. People soon start giving you labels: crazy, biotch, selfish & spoiled brat.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:17 pm

I just thought of something. I hope people don’t start blaming Ben for Ciara’s attitude. In actuallity, Ben is going to be the one to help her get things straight in her head. :P

Shadowcat99

Postby Shadowcat99 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:08 am

Count me among those that are enjoying the Ben/Ciara scenes. I could totally get behind them being a couple...even though I LOVE Tripp and don't want him dating Claire. I liked the Tripp/Ciara pairing. But pairing Ciara with Ben is a smart move to start tying these younger characters into stories with the group of young adults above them. It will open the doors to future stories where these young characters can interact with more people on the canvas. We all have to admit that watching Claire and Ciara argue did not make for good soapy storylines. And watching Claire and Ciara fall for the only two other young guys on the canvas...Tripp and Theo, was also predictable and boring. I'm all for seeing them flex their acting muscles a bit with different storylines and characters.

daysforever

Postby daysforever » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:36 am

fightcrab wrote:
eli10 wrote:
JAMFAN83 wrote:What if they fall for each other and start dating

I think that is the plan. Didn't Ben burn down the cabin that he lit Chad & Abby on fire in, and now he can save Ciera there Why can't the writers come up with new people instead of redeeming the dregs of society. Creepy

They start most characters as criminals, then redeem them to make them "multilayered" and interesting.

Agree. I love Tripp, but I hate to admit that Ciara and Ben are a better fit. Tripp is a sweet, reasonable young man; Ciara and Ben are intense, sometimes emotionally unstable and passionate about their feelings, all of which make for good soap storylines.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”