Will someone please tell Claire she is a horrible per

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
delyla

Re: Will someone please tell Claire she is a horrible per

Postby delyla » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:53 pm

DaysVixen wrote:I don't think she's THAT bad...geez. There are characters who have done much worse than she has (I'm looking at you, Kate, Abigail, Chloe, Sami, Theresa, St. Julie, Stephanie, Chelsea....).

I'm with you. I don't mind Claire. Actually, I enjoy the soapiness of her character and watching her grow, regress, and hopefully again start to become a better person. Since she started, she went from annoying little girl, brat, to someone who appeared to be growing up. Then she regressed back to her spoiled ways. I want to see her redeem herself from these latest stunts. I want her and Ciara to again discover the bond that cousins have and eventually become friends again.

SpookyMom

Postby SpookyMom » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:05 am

delyla wrote:
DaysVixen wrote:I don't think she's THAT bad...geez. There are characters who have done much worse than she has (I'm looking at you, Kate, Abigail, Chloe, Sami, Theresa, St. Julie, Stephanie, Chelsea....).

I'm with you. I don't mind Claire. Actually, I enjoy the soapiness of her character and watching her grow, regress, and hopefully again start to become a better person. Since she started, she went from annoying little girl, brat, to someone who appeared to be growing up. Then she regressed back to her spoiled ways. I want to see her redeem herself from these latest stunts. I want her and Ciara to again discover the bond that cousins have and eventually become friends again.

Me too. I’ve liked Claire from day one. She was the only one of the sorased teens that I could stand, and she’s now the last one standing of that group.
I think that her and Ciara will eventually find their way back to each other as family and friends. They’ll eventually be close like Hope and Jen. They need these trying times to establish a history, since they didn’t have much, if any , screen time together growing up.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:12 am

Claire is NOT a horrible person. Claire is a typical self absorbed 20 year old, who's being written in a bad light to boost appeal for Ciara because these writers don't seem to understand that these girls were never enemies. There are definitely horrible people in Salem but Claire isn't one of them.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:24 am

But Claire plays the victim so well! :lol: Just like Mimi did, "poor me, nobody loves me" which prompted Bonnie to set her up with Shawn D., if I remember correctly.

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:35 pm

YandR and Days wrote:But Claire plays the victim so well! :lol: Just like Mimi did, "poor me, nobody loves me" which prompted Bonnie to set her up with Shawn D., if I remember correctly.

Ciara has been playing the victim more than Claire, and it seems really odd and wrong to me. Little Ciara was nobody's victim, everyone was her's. LOL (Loved LB)

I think ORK plays Claire very well. She's definitely all about herself, but she understands and has acknowledged that she's got those faults. Deep down, she does love her Aunt Ciara.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:05 pm

She is not a very good representation of her parents love story and all that they went through as teens. I wonder how long the writers are keep her behaving like an infant? Where is the Claire that first arrived in Salem before the show decided they needed to Jade replacement ASAP and handed over the brat act to Claire?

I'm not seeing anything Brady in her at all; its coming up or out rather as all circa 1992 rehabbed Evans, even the Black/Alamain isn't able to break through.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:06 pm

delyla wrote:I'm with you. I don't mind Claire. Actually, I enjoy the soapiness of her character and watching her grow, regress, and hopefully again start to become a better person. Since she started, she went from annoying little girl, brat, to someone who appeared to be growing up. Then she regressed back to her spoiled ways. I want to see her redeem herself from these latest stunts. I want her and Ciara to again discover the bond that cousins have and eventually become friends again.

Not cousins, aunt and niece.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”