Gabi

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
wheezer

Gabi

Postby wheezer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:13 pm

I don't get this story. Let's see. Gabi was in the hospital recovering. Her arm was in a sling and she wasn't quite well. A terrible inmate walks in, chokes her. There are red marks around Gabi's neck. There are cuts and bruises. BUT nobody sees or says anything about that. So a half sick, recovering patient with ONE arm kills a strong, healthy, troubling inmate! Really? Even if Gabi happened to put a needle in the woman's neck, you still can't see that she was trying to defend herself! This us ridiculous.

EJAMI5555

Re: Gabi

Postby EJAMI5555 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:18 am

I don't get this story too. :cry: The real killer is lying on a couch in Boston, talking about what had just happened,, while poor Gabi is suffering! My heart can't take it!

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:28 am

Amazing how the women of Salem are treated so badly in prison and the people in prison who beat the crap outta them or kill them are never caught and punished while guys like Ben and Xander are treated well and seem to have no problem getting out of prison on technicalities.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:04 am

monicalewis wrote:Amazing how the women of Salem are treated so badly in prison and the people in prison who beat the crap outta them or kill them are never caught and punished while guys like Ben and Xander are treated well and seem to have no problem getting out of prison on technicalities.

I HATE they way the portray women on Days, just look at how they had Teresa becoming a sex slave.

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:50 am

YandR and Days wrote:
monicalewis wrote:Amazing how the women of Salem are treated so badly in prison and the people in prison who beat the crap outta them or kill them are never caught and punished while guys like Ben and Xander are treated well and seem to have no problem getting out of prison on technicalities.

I HATE they way the portray women on Days, just look at how they had Teresa becoming a sex slave.

oh lord don't get me started on that. Not only does Brady not give a flip that his wife sacrificed herself to keep him and their child safe, she was raped repeatedly every day for more than a year but according to Brady and Eve, hey Teresa is worse than her kidnapper and rapist. She is a really horrible person.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:17 am

I hope everything is ok with CB IRL, maybe she's taking a vacation or if she's old enough (looks can be deceiving) perhaps pg and needs time off? Cause NONE of this makes sense.

Troy4555

Postby Troy4555 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:07 pm

YandR and Days wrote:I hope everything is ok with CB IRL, maybe she's taking a vacation or if she's old enough (looks can be deceiving) perhaps pg and needs time off? Cause NONE of this makes sense.

Camila Banus is fine she landed a role in a Lifetime movie and needed time off to film it. So they decided to keep Gabi in prison a couple more weeks to explain her absence. Remember they tape nearly six months in advance so Camila hasn't left the show-in fact she re-signed for another year=and is back taping episodes and has been for some time.

If you're wondering how I know this I follow her on twitter.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:59 pm

I'd like to slap the livin bejesus outa Julie everytime she goes off on Gabi--- gawd that woman is delusional- thinking her precious Nick was a SAINT!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:47 pm

Troy4555 wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:I hope everything is ok with CB IRL, maybe she's taking a vacation or if she's old enough (looks can be deceiving) perhaps pg and needs time off? Cause NONE of this makes sense.

Camila Banus is fine she landed a role in a Lifetime movie and needed time off to film it. So they decided to keep Gabi in prison a couple more weeks to explain her absence. Remember they tape nearly six months in advance so Camila hasn't left the show-in fact she re-signed for another year=and is back taping episodes and has been for some time.

If you're wondering how I know this I follow her on twitter.

Thanks, that explains a lot! :mrgreen:

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:15 pm

Did I misunderstand this? That CB is old enough to be pregnant? She'll be 28 in next month.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”