Writing on the wall - if going typical soap

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EJAMI5555

Re: Writing on the wall - if going typical soap

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:55 pm

It's good to have Rafe Jr :mrgreen: from SAFE! What is wrong with this??? Killing Sami off would be nonsense!

Best days

Postby Best days » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:28 am

I would love to see Rafe with a baby but I'm not sure how it would work out with Sami as the mom.

SpookyMom

Postby SpookyMom » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:14 am

lurker girl wrote:I realize most of the posters here hate Hope, but I don't get why they'd want Sami pregnant yet again. Unless they also want Rafe to leave the show. AS is not staying, and Sami sure wouldn't hand her baby over to Rafe, right? So what's the point, just to break up Rope? But then Rafe wouldn't leave his baby when Sami takes off again.

Keywords=“What’s the point, just to break up Rope?” Yep, that’s good enough for me!

LuvBoHope

Postby LuvBoHope » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:08 am

SpookyMom wrote:
lurker girl wrote:I realize most of the posters here hate Hope, but I don't get why they'd want Sami pregnant yet again. Unless they also want Rafe to leave the show. AS is not staying, and Sami sure wouldn't hand her baby over to Rafe, right? So what's the point, just to break up Rope? But then Rafe wouldn't leave his baby when Sami takes off again.

Keywords=“What’s the point, just to break up Rope?” Yep, that’s good enough for me!

Totally agree with you - that's good enough for me to but, sadly, tptb will never do that! They're totally invested in this mismatch of a couple for some strange reason!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:14 am

LuvBoHope wrote:
SpookyMom wrote:

Totally agree with you - that's good enough for me to but, sadly, tptb will never do that! They're totally invested in this mismatch of a couple for some strange reason!

Wouldn't it be nice if they surprised us and brought someone new in for both of them! If he wasn't a dirty lawyer, I could see Hope with someone like Kate's lawyer, Ted. Not necessarily age wise, I have no idea, but charming and successful.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:14 pm

mauimama wrote:Rafe-- you big duma$$$$$$$$$$$ --- if you would've stuck with Bianco or even Jordan- you'd have a whole passle of young-en's by now!

have you ever watched Jeff Dunham? Your duma.....reminded me of his Walter character. I heard his voice when I read your post. :lol:

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:18 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
mauimama wrote:Rafe-- you big duma$$$$$$$$$$$ --- if you would've stuck with Bianco or even Jordan- you'd have a whole passle of young-en's by now!

have you ever watched Jeff Dunham? Your duma.....reminded me of his Walter character. I heard his voice when I read your post. :lol:

LOL - I've only seen Jeff Dunham once (on tv) but I adore Terry Fator and have seen him in person twice - I love him!

As for the remark made earlier ie: 'whats the point of bringing Sami back- just to break up Rafe/Hope????"
That certainly works for me--- ANYTHING OR ANYONE to break up that senseless, no chemistry, sappy pair!

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:24 pm

LuvBoHope wrote:
SpookyMom wrote:

They wanted to use the remaining to halves of a fan favorite couples to try and create something new. I am not a Rafe & Hope fan as a couple, I have taken to skipping over most of their air time. Why? Because they did not let them develop naturally, it was all one sided by Rafe then suddenly everyone was a Rafe fan and urging her to get together with him the same way they fell head over heels for Aiden. If they had allowed her to develop feelings for him after his reveal then maybe. But she didn't have clue about him having feelings for her and she was taken back a bit after he voiced them.

Even having Bo ask him to look after her didn't cement them as a couple. Although I'm not a big fan of triangles, I would have rather seen her and John reconnect as close friends and ex-spouses giving Marlena something to think about than Rope. John being there to grieve Bo's loss with Hope and Steve would have been the cat's meow with ratings going through the roof. Heck, we barely got a Roman siting and he was Bo's brother. In fact, the Brady Clan was most under used during the entire s/l. They each had an opinion about Aiden and supported Hope as she moved on but this go round whiplash was the theme with warp speed emotions.

So why not bring Sami back and let Rafe leave on vacation with her. Hope got a brief break to think things over when she went to Hong Kong so why can't Rafe take some time to spend with Sami and the kids and figure out how he wants it all to work out.

daysforever

Postby daysforever » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:08 am

I have long hoped that Rafe would become a father, and I’m not adverse to a “Sami surprise.” I just wish that she would leave and have Rafe raise the baby without her. Of course, all of that may not suit Hope. So, writers, let’s introduce Rafe to a new love.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”