Oh yeah, Sami will be pregnant

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
JaggedEdge

Re: Oh yeah, Sami will be pregnant

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:40 am

Xaviantha wrote:Lots of conversation with Rafe today about how much he wanted kids and how close he got to Sami’s kids. So it seems the guesses and rumors will be true. ;)

It's beginning to look that way, and I better be wrong because it is going to tick me off in a major way if Carlivati has made her the mother of Rafe's only child. In a MAJOR way.

Trina_P

Postby Trina_P » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:05 am

lurker girl wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:I still don't see how this will work since AS isn't coming back full time, will she just leave the baby for Hope and Rafe to raise?

This is just one reason I don't want Sami to be pregnant. She would never give up her baby. For all her faults, she loves her kids.

Agreed with both of you! There is no logical explanation that Sami would leave a baby in Salem when she leaves.

Unless she loses the baby. That would create a whole new set of ways for th story to go. GreivingR Rafe, Grieving Rafe and Sami bond over their loss and leave town together?

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:23 am

Trina_P wrote:
lurker girl wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:I still don't see how this will work since AS isn't coming back full time, will she just leave the baby for Hope and Rafe to raise?

This is just one reason I don't want Sami to be pregnant. She would never give up her baby. For all her faults, she loves her kids.

Agreed with both of you! There is no logical explanation that Sami would leave a baby in Salem when she leaves.

Unless she loses the baby. That would create a whole new set of ways for th story to go. GreivingR Rafe, Grieving Rafe and Sami bond over their loss and leave town together?

But they've already grieved over Grace, was that Mia's baby's name? That was heart wrenching and something I don't want to see again. :(

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:19 pm

Xaviantha wrote:Lots of conversation with Rafe today about how much he wanted kids and how close he got to Sami’s kids. So it seems the guesses and rumors will be true. ;)

Agreed.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”