Did Kate shoot Vivian?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ghxfan19835

Did Kate shoot Vivian?

Postby ghxfan19835 » Wed May 23, 2018 8:00 pm

I usually no longer watch to the end of an episode, so wanted to ask what actually happened?
Did they show Kate actually grabbing the gun, or did they leave it ambiguous?

Jeank101

Re: Did Kate shoot Vivian?

Postby Jeank101 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:16 pm

ghfan1985 wrote:I usually no longer watch to the end of an episode, so wanted to ask what actually happened?
Did they show Kate actually grabbing the gun, or did they leave it ambiguous?

Kate shot her (Rolf) dead, dead, dead. No struggle. No mix of hands grabbing for the gun. A clear shot.
Or.......Kate’s nightmare. :roll:

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Wed May 23, 2018 9:21 pm

I didn't watch today's show and wondered the same. Thanks Jean for explaining.

LOVE your comment "Or.......Kate’s nightmare." It would be just like the writers to do that, LOL. A Wednesday cliffhanger?

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:26 am

It appears Kate shot Vivian in cold blood. Of course the Salem PD are making sure Kate doesn't get prosecuted for it and are buying her "struggle for the gun" story. Ace detective Rafe even strutted his stuff into the mansion and berated Stefano about his statement. Had Rafe done his job correctly at the scene of the crime they would have realized there was no trace of gun powder on Viv's hands, only on Kate's so the "struggle" story doesn't hold water. Since the victim was someone they all hated though, the SPD won't pursue Kate...case closed!

delyla

Postby delyla » Thu May 24, 2018 12:27 pm

Irish17 wrote:It appears Kate shot Vivian in cold blood. Of course the Salem PD are making sure Kate doesn't get prosecuted for it and are buying her "struggle for the gun" story. Ace detective Rafe even strutted his stuff into the mansion and berated Stefano about his statement. Had Rafe done his job correctly at the scene of the crime they would have realized there was no trace of gun powder on Viv's hands, only on Kate's so the "struggle" story doesn't hold water. Since the victim was someone they all hated though, the SPD won't pursue Kate...case closed!

I thought they told Kate there was no gun powder on Vivs hands and she had some explaining to do??

Madamsservant

Postby Madamsservant » Thu May 24, 2018 1:23 pm

Yes, Kate's story didn't mesh with the facts, but she is getting a free pass like always. 20+ years of Kate never having consequences.

Why bother with the Vivian scenes yesterday, except the flashback, since we already knew she was alive. By not revealing who has her, nothing new was added and Vivian is still off the canvas.

I would guess Kristen if anybody. The omg reaction doesn't make sense for Ivan. Plus despite no one ever really dying, Andre's body was in the coffin, and Abigail remembers killing him. Yeah, yeah Stefano, but we all know the "premise" of him being alive comes from viewers/production not wanting to accept the reality of actor death and mortality

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Thu May 24, 2018 1:32 pm

Madamsservant wrote:Yes, Kate's story didn't mesh with the facts, but she is getting a free pass like always. 20+ years of Kate never having consequences.

Why bother with the Vivian scenes yesterday, except the flashback, since we already knew she was alive. By not revealing who has her, nothing new was added and Vivian is still off the canvas.

I would guess Kristen if anybody. The omg reaction doesn't make sense for Ivan. Plus despite no one ever really dying, Andre's body was in the coffin, and Abigail remembers killing him. Yeah, yeah Stefano, but we all know the "premise" of him being alive comes from viewers/production not wanting to accept the reality of actor death and mortality

My guess is, is that it's Dr Rolf that she sees!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu May 24, 2018 3:00 pm

My guess is ANDRE! I would LOVE it if it's him!

NJ Granny

Postby NJ Granny » Thu May 24, 2018 3:40 pm

Let me say something about Kate. No matter what, the writers always find a way to make us hate Kate even more. I really don't care about Vivian especially since we know she's alive, although I don't understand that one. She was shot and bled out so how does Rolf's formula bring her back. Nonsense. But as for Kate, what she is doing to Sonny is just despicable. It was bad enough when it was Vivian taking down Sonny but Kate is just malevolent. Just once I want to see her get the consequences of her actions instead of getting away with everything.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu May 24, 2018 7:54 pm

IA about what Kate is doing to Sonny, although it's her ammo, but for Will to say all of those things in front of Kate, and she didn't blink an eye, that's Kate for you, always cool calm and collected while doing her dirty deeds. :D

Return to “Days of Our Lives”