Jen Lilley hit the ground running as soon as she began airing...

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ghxfan19835

Jen Lilley hit the ground running as soon as she began airing...

Postby ghxfan19835 » Wed May 23, 2018 7:58 pm

Was not a fan of her coming back, but Jen Lilley's acting has been top-notch - 10/10.
This is all the more notable because the whole plot is so ridiculous, on so many levels.
Who agrees, or doesn't?...

Irish17

Re: Jen Lilley hit the ground running as soon as she began airing...

Postby Irish17 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:18 am

I agree! JL is a terrific actress. I loved the scenes she was in with Brady and Eve, all three actors were great.

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:01 pm

ghfan1985 wrote:Was not a fan of her coming back, but Jen Lilley's acting has been top-notch - 10/10.
This is all the more notable because the whole plot is so ridiculous, on so many levels.
Who agrees, or doesn't?...

YES! ghfan1985.....She was so naughty when she first came on the show, and thankfully she was one of the characters who got to evolve and mature. (I just like to see characters get to transition-often in whatever direction) I love her (JL and her character) and am happy she is back too-she really can bring it! Even to impossible plots. I believe that even if her only line to Brady had been, "Tate wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich." that I would still be moved....
I agree wholeheartedly! Anne out-drop mike! :ugeek:

delyla

Postby delyla » Thu May 24, 2018 12:48 pm

Love JL regardless of the stupid SL. So great to have her back. Though it hurts to see how tortured all 3 actors are with her return. No one is allowed to be happy, especially Brady and Eve! I guess happy doesn’t sell! :lol:

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Thu May 24, 2018 1:03 pm

delyla wrote:Love JL regardless of the stupid SL. So great to have her back. Though it hurts to see how tortured all 3 actors are with her return. No one is allowed to be happy, especially Brady and Eve! I guess happy doesn’t sell! :lol:

I agree. The pain on their faces seemed real.

JeanLou

Postby JeanLou » Thu May 24, 2018 7:15 pm

Jen Lilley is fantastic, I forgot how she is/always will be the world's best crier! With those giant eyes welling with tears, it makes me want to cry, too! I am so torn, I really love Brady & Eve but I loved Brady & Theresa, too. It's exactly what TPTB want and I feel badly for all involved. Being that Theresa is only back for 3 months, I would venture to guess Eve/Brady are still end game. Should be a wild ride while it lasts.

AlyH

Postby AlyH » Thu May 24, 2018 7:17 pm

JeanLou wrote:Jen Lilley is fantastic, I forgot how she is/always will be the world's best crier! With those giant eyes welling with tears, it makes me want to cry, too! I am so torn, I really love Brady & Eve but I loved Brady & Theresa, too. It's exactly what TPTB want and I feel badly for all involved. Being that Theresa is only back for 3 months, I would venture to guess Eve/Brady are still end game. Should be a wild ride while it lasts.

We haven’t had a good actress in days since Nicole left. It’s nice to have that back. It’s a rarity in days.

ccs0521

Postby ccs0521 » Fri May 25, 2018 2:06 pm

JeanLou wrote:Jen Lilley is fantastic, I forgot how she is/always will be the world's best crier! With those giant eyes welling with tears, it makes me want to cry, too! I am so torn, I really love Brady & Eve but I loved Brady & Theresa, too. It's exactly what TPTB want and I feel badly for all involved. Being that Theresa is only back for 3 months, I would venture to guess Eve/Brady are still end game. Should be a wild ride while it lasts.

JL is great. While I was okay with Brady and Eve, it was still a lot meh for me cause she seems so old compared to him. Theresa is the opposite for me young, vibrant, and well he can grow with her. Plus, I would hate to see Theresa have to share Tate with her sister. That would be hell for any woman. When she started hyperventilating when Eve showed her the ring - or when she asked Brady if all she had been through was for nothing just got me. Just trying to figure out how it was going to play out with Chloe. I mean she will come home at some point so will she be mad a Theresa or completely understand now that she was with Mateo and really sell it to Brady how terrified Theresa must have been for the last year+? I have a feeling the former and Chloe is going to be upset like Brady.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri May 25, 2018 2:54 pm

I'm still wondering what's going to happen, with JL only being here for a short while. I just don't want Eve to have to wait around and feel second best.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”