Why didn't Victor brief Brady before he saw Theresa instead of having her have to explain this all to him??

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ghxfan19835

Why didn't Victor brief Brady before he saw Theresa instead of having her have to explain this all to him??

Postby ghxfan19835 » Wed May 23, 2018 7:57 pm

Don't get it! Really dumb that Theresa had to stumble through trying to explain this all to Brady.
Victor or Maggie should have sat him down so that he could properly understand things, process this,
and then after the shock wore off, finally see her.

miladytn

Re: Why didn't Victor brief Brady before he saw Theresa instead of having her have to explain this all to him??

Postby miladytn » Wed May 23, 2018 9:44 pm

My guess is that he didn't know whether or not Zander would be successful in "rescuing" her. If Zander didn't succeed, what would be the point.

AnneM127

Re: Why didn't Victor brief Brady before he saw Theresa instead of having her have to explain this all to him??

Postby AnneM127 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:20 am

ghfan1985 wrote:Don't get it! Really dumb that Theresa had to stumble through trying to explain this all to Brady.
Victor or Maggie should have sat him down so that he could properly understand things, process this,

Did Maggie know? I thought she was one of the many who thought Theresa had just abandoned them.
As for Victor, he should have told Brady AGES ago-before even Nicole. But nobody on soaps does this kind of thing. They would have eliminated MONTHS of meandering plot lines and then where would we be? What I find incredibly suspect is that Theresa's dad works for some big bad spy/espionage/international law enforcement agency, and HE couldn't let Brady know, privately? And everything the ISA hangs on would be Theresa "finding evidence" against that joker Al dente? Supposedly she has had training in becoming an agent, right? She must not have been a very good student.

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Thu May 24, 2018 12:48 am

AnneM127 wrote:
ghfan1985 wrote:Don't get it! Really dumb that Theresa had to stumble through trying to explain this all to Brady.

Did Maggie know? I thought she was one of the many who thought Theresa had just abandoned them.
As for Victor, he should have told Brady AGES ago-before even Nicole. But nobody on soaps does this kind of thing. They would have eliminated MONTHS of meandering plot lines and then where would we be? What I find incredibly suspect is that Theresa's dad works for some big bad spy/espionage/international law enforcement agency, and HE couldn't let Brady know, privately? And everything the ISA hangs on would be Theresa "finding evidence" against that joker Al dente? Supposedly she has had training in becoming an agent, right? She must not have been a very good student.

Maggie does not know. Theresa was never trained as an ISA agent, so this is all crazy that Shane would allow his daughter to do this. Shane and John have been ISA spies for years and years, and even Steve was a part of the organization. It is ludicrous to think that Al Fideo, aka Matteo, would be too big for any ISA agents to infiltrate his compound but a little woman with no background in this type of espionage would be used. Of course, she didn't exactly have a mission. She was in Mexico with El Creepo in order to save Brady and Tate's lives, by being a sex toy. :roll:

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:31 am

Even more ridiculous and unbelievable is that neither the ISA, Shane, or Victor could rescue Theresa or prevent the whole debacle from happening in the first place, BUT, John and Paul can race down there to rescue Chloe. WHAT?!?! Time to step up the writing game or fire some writers!

Artgirl77

Postby Artgirl77 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:55 am

I half expected Victor to come and confirm the story Teresa told... But I would like to know when Teresa is going to mention Chloe being held captive? Seems strange she can’t help her friend out?

gmruss2

Postby gmruss2 » Thu May 24, 2018 1:18 pm

He was trying to warn that idiot but he was hearing nothing but he is in love with Eve and was going to marry her. Like that is news. That idiot falls in love every week if possible and don't know what love is.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”