Billy Flynn re-signs at Days as Chad DiMera

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Chrissi

Billy Flynn re-signs at Days as Chad DiMera

Postby Chrissi » Tue May 22, 2018 9:15 pm

stefanoone

Re: Billy Flynn re-signs at Days as Chad DiMera

Postby stefanoone » Tue May 22, 2018 9:45 pm

Sorta happy.

He was good when he first joined but now all he does is mumble. He needs to step it up and act like he really wants to be there.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Wed May 23, 2018 3:03 am

Since Kate could be short term, we can see a rekindle relationship with Gabi...or make the actress Theresa stay and put him with her. Lots of cute stories from Chad to them.

Dkingz1130

Postby Dkingz1130 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:52 am

stefanoone wrote:Sorta happy.

He was good when he first joined but now all he does is mumble. He needs to step it up and act like he really wants to be there.

The mumbling annoys me hopefully with KM back he goes back to talking like a normal person

JeanLou

Postby JeanLou » Wed May 23, 2018 6:26 am

This character has completely regressed but there's always room for improvement and I can't wait to see him play off Kate Mansi, even if short term. I wish she'd stay! However, I loved him with Gabi and even though he does not deserve her, I could see them finding their way back to each other, with a lot of groveling involved on his part 8-) And for God's sake, shave that disgusting beard and grow a pair Chad!

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:46 am

JeanLou wrote:This character has completely regressed but there's always room for improvement and I can't wait to see him play off Kate Mansi, even if short term. I wish she'd stay! However, I loved him with Gabi and even though he does not deserve her, I could see them finding their way back to each other, with a lot of groveling involved on his part 8-) And for God's sake, shave that disgusting beard and grow a pair Chad!

Cross your fingers that she signs with Days!!! I did not know about her IG pic until few hours ago.

feisty51

Postby feisty51 » Wed May 23, 2018 8:34 am

Dkingz1130 wrote:
stefanoone wrote:Sorta happy.

The mumbling annoys me hopefully with KM back he goes back to talking like a normal person

LOL....

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Wed May 23, 2018 9:17 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:Since Kate could be short term, we can see a rekindle relationship with Gabi...or make the actress Theresa stay and put him with her. Lots of cute stories from Chad to them.

Tiff I'm sure you've heard about Linsey Godfrey from B&B joining the show. I think she's going to be Eric or possibly Chad's new love. I'm hoping Eric's but you never know with Carlivati. Billy re-signed, yay. :roll:

AlyH

Postby AlyH » Wed May 23, 2018 9:50 am

Chrissi wrote:http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/comings-and-goings/1991/billy-flynn-re-signs-with-days-of-our-lives-as-chad-dimera

Sorry I'm not too excited about this news. He hasn't been the same actor since he paired up with MM...can't put my finger on it but he seems to be phoning it in lately. I hope he amps things up when KM comes back or another actress. I dont' want him with Gabi...didn't work the first time and I think that ship has sailed.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed May 23, 2018 5:26 pm

This is great news, I only hope that BF goes back to what impressed us the most when he took on the role. He's been great with MM but also a side kick to her story so I'm looking forward to seeing him in all his glory again! Writers, please write him great again!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”