Billy Flynn re-signs at Days as Chad DiMera

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EJAMI5555

Re: Billy Flynn re-signs at Days as Chad DiMera

Postby EJAMI5555 » Thu May 24, 2018 1:38 am

JaggedEdge wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:Since Kate could be short term, we can see a rekindle relationship with Gabi...or make the actress Theresa stay and put him with her. Lots of cute stories from Chad to them.

Tiff I'm sure you've heard about Linsey Godfrey from B&B joining the show. I think she's going to be Eric or possibly Chad's new love. I'm hoping Eric's but you never know with Carlivati. Billy re-signed, yay. :roll:

Kate might sign for a year...if she does, then we will have CHABBY. If not...well I am hoping that Chad moves on with Gabi or Theresa. I heard the new gal might be for Eric.....I wonder if Jack is coming back???

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu May 24, 2018 9:03 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:Since Kate could be short term, we can see a rekindle relationship with Gabi...or make the actress Theresa stay and put him with her. Lots of cute stories from Chad to them.

Tiff I'm sure you've heard about Linsey Godfrey from B&B joining the show. I think she's going to be Eric or possibly Chad's new love. I'm hoping Eric's but you never know with Carlivati. Billy re-signed, yay. :roll:

Kate might sign for a year...if she does, then we will have CHABBY. If not...well I am hoping that Chad moves on with Gabi or Theresa. I heard the new gal might be for Eric.....I wonder if Jack is coming back???

I haven't heard anything definite on Jack, but I hope he does just so ppl can stop blaming Gabi for being indirectly responsible for his death. If anybody is to blame that would once again be Abby.
I heard that Kate might be staying a little longer than we were told. I like her so watching Chabby will be tolerable although I still don't view them as a good couple for the show. Their history is their history no matter who plays them.

Artgirl77

Postby Artgirl77 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:06 am

Am I the only one who read this right? He RE Signed he’s not going anywhere!

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Thu May 24, 2018 4:14 pm

I hope to high heaven that when KM returns as ABby, she lights a fire under him - so that we'll get our "original" CHAD back!
This weak, ugly bearded, stumbling, mumbling, stuttering CHAD is pathetic!

Shave off that ugly scruff, and grow a pair --- give us back the Chad that was feisty, commanding and oh so gorgeous in his blue suits to match his gorgeous blue eyes!

Didn't I hear, quite a while ago, that the reason the current Abby is on is that "Chad" thought they had chemistry and insisted on her getting the part???? They have about as much chemistry as 2 dead rocks...

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Thu May 24, 2018 11:28 pm

Oh I’m so relieved! Feel his work brought ratings up

ccs0521

Postby ccs0521 » Fri May 25, 2018 1:54 pm

JeanLou wrote:This character has completely regressed but there's always room for improvement and I can't wait to see him play off Kate Mansi, even if short term. I wish she'd stay! However, I loved him with Gabi and even though he does not deserve her, I could see them finding their way back to each other, with a lot of groveling involved on his part 8-) And for God's sake, shave that disgusting beard and grow a pair Chad!

Lol - Chad doesn't deserve Gabi? She's no saint and she isn't all that great. I wouldn't want her back with him ever. She's a selfish silly brat. Her revenge stuff is such BS. Great friend she is - seriously hope she never has any kind of breakdown. My fondest hope is that he never takes her back. He doesn't deserve to be saddled with the likes of her. She isn't all that bright either. Agree 100% on the facial hair. Can't wait for Kate to be paired w/ BF again. I did enjoy them.

ccs0521

Postby ccs0521 » Fri May 25, 2018 1:56 pm

mauimama wrote:I hope to high heaven that when KM returns as ABby, she lights a fire under him - so that we'll get our "original" CHAD back!
This weak, ugly bearded, stumbling, mumbling, stuttering CHAD is pathetic!

Shave off that ugly scruff, and grow a pair --- give us back the Chad that was feisty, commanding and oh so gorgeous in his blue suits to match his gorgeous blue eyes!

Didn't I hear, quite a while ago, that the reason the current Abby is on is that "Chad" thought they had chemistry and insisted on her getting the part???? They have about as much chemistry as 2 dead rocks...

Meh, I think they have chemistry but I agree that he and Kate are firey. He has chemistry with everyone, even Gabi. Not as great as Abby, but he pretty much looks good with everyone.

JeanLou

Postby JeanLou » Fri May 25, 2018 4:58 pm

ccs0521 wrote:
JeanLou wrote:This character has completely regressed but there's always room for improvement and I can't wait to see him play off Kate Mansi, even if short term. I wish she'd stay! However, I loved him with Gabi and even though he does not deserve her, I could see them finding their way back to each other, with a lot of groveling involved on his part 8-) And for God's sake, shave that disgusting beard and grow a pair Chad!

Lol - Chad doesn't deserve Gabi? She's no saint and she isn't all that great. I wouldn't want her back with him ever. She's a selfish silly brat. Her revenge stuff is such BS. Great friend she is - seriously hope she never has any kind of breakdown. My fondest hope is that he never takes her back. He doesn't deserve to be saddled with the likes of her. She isn't all that bright either. Agree 100% on the facial hair. Can't wait for Kate to be paired w/ BF again. I did enjoy them.
I

I think Gabi has been a good friend to Abigail...I'd be more than PO'd too, if my supposed friend's lunatic behavior put me behind bars for no reason! Gabi has more than enough justification to feel furious and bitter towards her; Abigail she never suffers, never pays for her actions...I can't wait to see what form her revenge takes, and I say, go girl! About time Abigail paid for her actions in some form.

jay2186

Postby jay2186 » Fri May 25, 2018 7:28 pm

stefanoone wrote:Sorta happy.

He was good when he first joined but now all he does is mumble. He needs to step it up and act like he really wants to be there.

I concure..I enjoyed him when he first showed up but now he is just a mumbling fool and I can't stand the way he moves his head around when he is trying to intimidate people..please :lol: :roll: Well BYE Chad and ABBy dont come back for a very LONG time!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”